Some good instant recipes..?
please do help...i want some good recipes(instant)...
- Instant doesn't just happen, packet soup, instant noodles, ready made frozen meals10
- 1 stock cube+Boiling water...
Bingo..you have soup..
Not good soup....but soup10
- Open up a few cans of food and cook them.10
- Noodles, milk with bread, soups, boiled eggs, potato fries, omlette, scrambled eggs,,ready to cook knorr meal makers..
You can fix sandwiches with cold cuts, and cucumber slices, salad, sauces etc.00
- put a couple of slices of bacon in the microwave for about 3 mins then add to buttered bread for a bacon butty00
- well...If you have some anchovies and pasta, this recipe is for you. It's quick, easy and very tasty. Serve with crusty Italian bread, if desired, and it'll take just 15 min to be ready to eat.
1 pound spaghetti
4 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 (2 ounce) can anchovy fillets, chopped
1 cup fine bread crumbs
1 cup chopped fresh parsley
ground black pepper to taste
4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1.Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2.Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and add garlic and anchovies to cook for about 2 minutes; stir constantly.
3.Stir in breadcrumbs and turn off heat. Add parsley and black ground pepper; mix together.
4.Toss anchovy sauce with hot pasta and sprinkle with cheese; serve.
hope this helps00
- Instant Dosai
Dosai is a very favorite snack in Madras and South India.
This instant recipe can be prepared in about 15 minutes.
1 cup : all purpose flour
1 cup : rice flour
1 cup : buttermilk.
1 to 1-1/4 tblsp of salt.
1 to 2 tblsp of oil per dosai for frying.
You also need the dosa plate (you can substitute this with any flat non stick cooking plate)
Method: In a bowl mix ,all purpose flour, rice flour and the buttermilk.
Add and stir salt.
You don't have to let the batter stay before making dosai.
Place a flat non stick cooking pan/plate on the stove and heat it.
Pour half a cup of the batter in the pan.
Pour a little oil (1 spoon) along the edge of the dosai spread.
After a while you can flip it to the other side and fry for a while.
Serve it hot with a spicy chutney ore sambhar.00
- What are cheap recipes that my boyfriend and I can cook when we’re together?
- Crock pot question?
- What to cook with the water from the olives in a jar ?
- My mom makes cook like as if I am her daughter in law when I am her daughter. Why is that?
- Can one take cooking from scratch too far?
- Can you substitute canola oil for vegetable oil when bakeing?
- Is it ok to cook with red wine if a child is going to eat it?
- Can Cereal Be Eaten Anytime?
- I was making macaroni&cheese and the directions said to only put half a stick of butter. I accidentally put in an entire stick, is that bad?
- Is there any real difference between Walmart butter and name brand such as Land O' Lakes?