The incident with Inez Sainz (the incredibly hot female reporter) made me think, why do athletes .....?
....have to do interviews in the friggin locker room anyways? Is it so hard to ask them questions a few minutes later, after they shower and get dress in the designated press room? Why expose reporters, male or female, to sweaty as s naked men? It must be uncomfortable for everyone involved, right? I don't get it, someone please explain.
- The teams don't allow the media in when they are showering - and the players are notified when media will be allowed into the locker room. Teams do it because it draws interest no real other reason00
- most sports have media rooms where interviews are conducted.I have yet to see a player/coach /manager naked in any of those interviews.There is also the possibility of leagues making the locker room off limits to anyone other than team staff for an amount of time for players to shower and dress.
But women are no different than men in the aspect that if given the chance,they are meat gazing.If a man is in a womens locker room,he is checking out some of the players.Women do the same.Yes,they do.
all she had to do was feel uncomfortable and it was considered harassment.There didn't need to be any actual words or gestures,just her own idea that she was uncomfortable is enough to constitute sexual harassment.I doubt that any players want her anywhere near them right now and she will wonder why.When is her 15 minutes up because I doubt that many people had heard of her before this.00
- I know. It's not like the players are gonna forget what happened in the game by waiting 15 minutes and cleaning up a bit00
- im fed up of these women dressing like this and then complaining when men look,they have all the rights to dress how they want but dont get mad when us men look,did they force her into the locker room?no so why was she there,i dont know about women but for a man,if theres a hot girl dressed seductively in a changing room with me ,ya im thinking nasty thoughts,i know im not the only one,she just wants to be known and now she is,stop dressing like that when your around nothing but men if you dont want to be looked at,dont pull that its hard to be hot these days,my wife is hot,barley any makeup,dresses classy and when she goes out she can sometimes dress sexy but dosnt complain if some guy looks at her,take it as a colement,i only wish women would check me out all the time,i try to dress nice but .......00
- Her outfits do no longer supply a reason to harass her. That stated, she should not be dressing that thank you to be a reporter, and he or she should not be entering a adult adult males's locker room at any value.00
- Reporters want to try and get immediate reactions from players, before they can think up canned answers like they would give at a news conference. They can possibly over hear things said in anger or disgust and then misquote them as to stir up interest in their articles whether they are truthful or not! For some players it can be very discomforting for them. When the NFL started they were lucky to a reporter, reporting on the team. So there was never a problem, until Sports Illustrated reporter Melissa Ludtke had a run-in. When Major League Baseball Commissioner Bowie Kuhn prohibited Ludtke from interviewing players in the locker room during the 1977 World Series, SI publisher Time Inc., filed a lawsuit. The following year, a U.S. federal judge ruled that male and female reporters should have equal access to the locker room. Some teams issue robes to players, but old habits die hard. Towels wrapped around tend to fall off, and the mentality of some player are Still like a cave man! Some women don't care about the situation in the locker rooms, and some are still squeamish. What can you say, you can't please everybody!00
- Who else thinks the saints are overrated?
- What can the SF 49ers do?
- On the Jets touchdown during the scrum, Jets players were blocking in the back. Is that legal?
- Now that the Eagles activated Nick Foles , will he run the table and win the Super Bowl again or no?
- Who do you think will win the Superbowl this year?
- What's up with all the wife beaters in the NFL. I allow my wife and kids to watch NBA but the NFL is full of trash. Do you agree?
- Is Baker Mayfield the best of the NFL's rookies?
- Where should the Raiders play next season?
- Can the Browns beat the Broncos today?
- Why do dumb libs think Rivers is better than Eli, he has no rings?