What does it take to be an embalmer?
So what degrees would you need from college?
What classes in high school should I take now? (I'm a sophomore)
Are there any qualities that really should be needed?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "What does it take to be an embalmer?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Your going to need embalming fluid and a strong stomach.
See the website for the American Society of Embalmers, it has information about getting into this career - http://www.amsocembalmers.org/html/caree...
According to them
Each individual state regulates the practice of mortuary science. They determine the educational requirements prior to entering mortuary school as well as the requirements to become licensed. You will need to check with the individual state that you intend to practice in to determine what the requirements are.
Mortuary schools are accredited by the American Board of Funeral Service Education (ABFSE). They set the curriculum and approve the type of program the school is allowed to offer to prospective students. Some schools will only offer a diploma at the conclusion of the program while others will be able to offer some type of degree program. Courses for embalmers in mortuary schools cover the entire curriculum for both embalming and funeral directing and the disciplines can not be separated.
- Is central sterilizing a difficult job ? I am very nervous to start my new job..?
- Can my job really terminate me for this?
- Can you hide the fact that you were fired on a job application and resume?
- I am starting a new job. I am going to be a central sterilizing tech. Is this a tuff job ? should I be nervous ?
- DID OBAMA MAKE THE US ECONOMY better off or not?
- Working 16 hour days ??? Legal ??
- Is this job offer worth it?
- Boss is mad because I called of work 3 times with the last 2 months because I was sick.?
- What to put when jobs ask for SSN?
- Would u do a janitor work?