Are those italian food????
Pizza, Pasta, Spaghetti, Martini, Formaggio, Prosciutto are italian food????????
- I think all of them are but not martini00
- Yes except Martini which is an italian drink.10
- Yes, but Martini is an Italian drink.00
- Pizza, pasta, spaghetti and prosciutto (=ham) are Italian food.
Martini is an Italian drink.
"Formaggio" is the Italian word for "cheese". In Italy there are some kinds of cheese, but we can't sat that cheese is Italian:you can find it all over the world!
Here you can find the history of pizza> http://www.brooklyn-pizza-works.com/pizz...
The article says that "Pizza was probably not Italian": give a glance to it.
Italian pizza is a bit different from pizzas you can eat abroad. Also this website says it> http://hubpages.com/hub/A-Guide-to-Itali... It also explains you the different carietes of pizza and an Italian menu all made with Italian meals.
You know, I have overheard that pizza was invented by Arabian and then Italian copied it. I have overheard the same for "gelato". I'd like to know the truth. :)
This link is about pasta's history> http://www.lifeinitaly.com/food/pasta-hi... (As you can read, "the Arab invasion influeced the italian cuisine and is the most accept theory for the introduction of pasta").
Spaghetti are simply a kind of pasta. Here all the kinds of pasta> http://www.pasta-recipes-made-easy.com/different-types-of-pasta.html
History, varietes and more of Italian ham>http://www.cellartours.com/italy/gastronomy/italian-hams.html
Here a list of some popular Italian cheeses> http://www.e-rcps.com/pasta/inf/cheese.shtml
Finally, how to make an Italian Apple Martini> http://www.ehow.com/how_5830697_make-italian-apple-martini.html (in the website, you can find other kinds of Martini and how to make them).
I think you've noticed that a lot of foods from South Italy (pizza and some kinds of pasta) were brought in Italy by Arabian. Now they are part of the Italian cuisine. And just some people know the truth.
I hope I helped you. :D
- I want some help coming up with a punny wedding hashtag.?
- How to pronounce mére in canadian?
- Is the sentence correct - "In 1900, the Eight-Nation Alliance took Beijing and lost only 60 soldiers."?
- Why is it recommended that everyone learns a second language although it is not necessary?
- What English accent should I learn? , American or British?
- Is the French language a drain on the Canadian economy? Is it pointless in Canada?
- Is Arabic a race?
- Whats the hardest language for Americans to speak?
- Do you think words should be spelled exactly as they are pronounced?
- Should I learn Spanish or German?