That's homework - if I translate it, you won't learn and you'll be left unprepared for much more advanced phrases.
Instead, how about you take a crack at it, update your question, and I'll comment on your attempt. That way, you would learn something - but this way, you won't.
- What song is this singer s first performance covering?
- What language are you studying/learning?
- What's the most efficient way to learn vocabulary for a quiz in 2 days?
- What are some good books for learning Spanish?
- Did you know that Chinese Mandarin is more unintelligible and abstruse than we think......?
- Can any German speakers explain this word order of this sentence to me?
- Is there a French word that equates to saying "nonsense"?
- Why do people find I strange when I hate it when they speak a language I don’t understand?
- What does "European war" mean in this sentence?
- What's the most efficient way to learn a foreign language without immersion?