That's homework - if I translate it, you won't learn and you'll be left unprepared for much more advanced phrases.
Instead, how about you take a crack at it, update your question, and I'll comment on your attempt. That way, you would learn something - but this way, you won't.
- Which English dictionary is the best for those who English is their second language?
- Is English integrated into your daily activities? why and how?
- Native English speakers, could you plese help me with these issues:?
- A Spanish translation please?
- Can anyone translate this Hindi sentence to English:?
- Isn’t it bad grammar to say cats and blind?
- Is the sentence correct -"In 1959-1961, 30,000,000 Chinese died of starvation."?
- Is walked home pretense or future or past?
- How long would it take someone to learn French if their native language is English?
- How many colors have alternative descriptions and what are those colors and descriptions?