DVC 80 Compatible with Pinnacle Studio 12 on Vista?
Okay, so I've got an old Dazzle Video Creator 80, which I plan to make machinima with. I have Pinnacle Studio 12, and the DVC 80 doesn't work with it. I installed the driver for the DVC, made Vista think it was an XP, etc. So I've got the driver for the DVC, but it just won't work on Pinnacle Studio 12 when I go to "capture". It just stays a black screen, even when i have everything hooked up, downloaded, etc. Help, please?
- i'm particularly valuable that intense Studio will run on a homestead windows 7 working equipment. you may choose a homestead windows Vista installation disc, yet wiping out homestead windows 7 and installation Vista may well be a mistake. homestead windows 7 is a lot extra valuable.00
- Pinnacle should see it as they come from the same company as well a Pinnacle Studio is used by Dazzle else where, have you considered Vista being the problem I am not slamming Vista yet many of the other video editors I know do like Vista as all the errors that arise from it.
Which USB port are you using if the front relocate to the rear as that does seem to like it better.
I did some looking and found the following FAQ from them please read though it and see if it pertains to your setup:
- GarageBand built in Musical typing keyboard making no sound?
- Why can't I download audacity on my windows laptop?
- CPU running @100°C in bios but not in windows Need help?
- Why cant i make a downloaded song my ringtone anymore iphone 6+ ios 12?
- Windows 10 is malware, time to switch OS, do you agree?
- Does anyone still use Vista?
- My windows 7 keeps rebooting?
- Can Windows Vista be installed to A computer with Windows 10 and use the Vista when needed?
- Why is sin(pi()) not equal to 0 on excel when my calculator shows 0? please explain?
- How far in Windows can I go with maximum 2 GB RAM?