DVC 80 Compatible with Pinnacle Studio 12 on Vista?
Okay, so I've got an old Dazzle Video Creator 80, which I plan to make machinima with. I have Pinnacle Studio 12, and the DVC 80 doesn't work with it. I installed the driver for the DVC, made Vista think it was an XP, etc. So I've got the driver for the DVC, but it just won't work on Pinnacle Studio 12 when I go to "capture". It just stays a black screen, even when i have everything hooked up, downloaded, etc. Help, please?
- Want to delete internet explorer completely and not Microsoft edge?
- Are there any video apps that make you look skinnier?
- MS Excel- Conditional Formatting based on value of the previous column?
- Is it safe to use Microsoft Toolkit??
- Can i upgrade win 10 home to pro free??
- Where on this hp computer can I go to type a resume?
- Will office 2003 run on windows 10?
- Can I scan a document to my computer then edit it by deleting and adding text? If so what software do I need to download to do so?
- How do i delete browse history?
- I was sent a code and wish to see it , it is from Microsoft I believe.?