DVC 80 Compatible with Pinnacle Studio 12 on Vista?
Okay, so I've got an old Dazzle Video Creator 80, which I plan to make machinima with. I have Pinnacle Studio 12, and the DVC 80 doesn't work with it. I installed the driver for the DVC, made Vista think it was an XP, etc. So I've got the driver for the DVC, but it just won't work on Pinnacle Studio 12 when I go to "capture". It just stays a black screen, even when i have everything hooked up, downloaded, etc. Help, please?
- i'm particularly valuable that intense Studio will run on a homestead windows 7 working equipment. you may choose a homestead windows Vista installation disc, yet wiping out homestead windows 7 and installation Vista may well be a mistake. homestead windows 7 is a lot extra valuable.00
- Pinnacle should see it as they come from the same company as well a Pinnacle Studio is used by Dazzle else where, have you considered Vista being the problem I am not slamming Vista yet many of the other video editors I know do like Vista as all the errors that arise from it.
Which USB port are you using if the front relocate to the rear as that does seem to like it better.
I did some looking and found the following FAQ from them please read though it and see if it pertains to your setup:
- How to play dvds on Acer Aspire V5?
- How do I turn off caps lock?
- Hello! Can you tell me where can I Buy Bitcoin?
- What is the name of a free iOS app where you can do this?
- Where can I get Microsoft office for free because I need it for college?
- Freeware alternatives to Microsoft Office Word and Excel?
- Why is Microsoft office so expensive?
- How to activate Windows?
- Is using cracked version of Windows xp or vista and MS Office 2003 in office Illegal and fined if microsoft inspected on office now?
- If I use Linux in a virtual machine on a USB, can it still be traced back to my computer?