Is bareMinerals really worth the money?
I would like to buy bareMinerals because i hear thats its really good, but is it worth the money? How much do i get out of it? And which is the best Kit to start with? Wheres the best place to buy it?
- Yes! i own the whole entire set. Every color and every brush & I have to tell you that it is AMAZING. Its soo good for your skin and you just need like a nickel sized amount to get a full-coverage of your whole face !
I purchased mine at Sephora.
- ABSOLUTELY NOT! My mom got me started on it when i was younger, and i always thought well this is all i can use, because it is probably cheap, and i didnt want to ask for something good and expensive. Turns out i go to the store one day, and i see it is a bit pricey. There are other brands at sephora and mac that are the same price and work 10x better!
Yet, if you do really want it then i would recommend buying the Prime Time Soluton which is about $20. Without it, it will not hold onto your face more than 30 min.01
- I will never go back to anything else. It's perfect, almost magic. It makes my skin actually glow, and I get so many compliments. I used to have some-what bad skin, but now It's flawless. It's good for all skin types because it's almost a creamy powder. Even though it's expensive, it lasts for a really long time and will make your skin perfect.00
- I got it and it just made me feel hot so i then sweated it off. It clogged upmy pores and my skin was all weird looking. It looks fake, and really wasnt worth the money.00
- bareminerals is an amazing product. It works very well! I love it and use it everyday. It really doe work and looks natural if u get the right tone for your skin tone.00
- I was looking at bareMinerals for a while, but eventually decided against it, not because it's not worth it, but because I don't have the money right now. It's definatly on my list of things to buy. Go online to Ulta.com and look at the bareMinerals part, they show you all the kits, and tell you what each kit includes. Some research i found while deciding on whether or not to buy this was that if you accidentally fall asleep while leaving it on, it's okay and you won't break out which is very good for a make up. Also a con for it is that it's very messy to apply, but about 99% of all the reviews I read were raving about it, so i think it's definatly worth the money.00
- I think it's definitely worth the money. It covers skin good without clogging pores. I'm not sure about which kit I use, but I know I buy mine at Sephora.00
- yes it is amazing it really covers everything up if you know how to use . which it comes with a dvd teaching how to ! i love it once i bought it and used it i dont use any other makeup anymore . trust me ! and you can buy it a sephora, ulta, and mall boutiques! the best kit to start with is of course the begginers kit!!! look online at their website00
- YES! Most definitely! I love bareMinerals and I've been using it for 3 years now. It covers everything while looking natural and it does last a long time (2-4 months when used generously). Sephora is always willing to give you samples (:00
- My entire family and I swear by bareMinerals. It really works like nothing else I've ever used. Especially if you have a blemish or something the bareMinerals will cover up the redness really well. It definitely saved me at my prom this year when I had a horrible pimple and I went to get my makeup done by a professional and not even she could cover up the redness and pimple well so I went home put on a tiny bit of my bareMinerals and it was instantly gone. So I would definitely say that it's worth the money!! As for how much you can get out of it my mom, sister and I all have the starter kit and we've had it for over a year now and use it everyday and there is still makeup left. You don't use a lot of it at all so it lasts a really long time which is great. I would start with the same kit that I use which is the Bare Escentuals Starter Kit. You have to get the kit that matches your skin tone the best. I have the medium skin tone kit. Each kit comes with two different colors for foundation. In the medium kit it's medium or medium beige which is slightly lighter in color than the medium. This is also really helpful because in the winter I ues medium b beige but as I get tanner in the summer I use medium so I never have to go out and buy new makeup as my skin tone gets darker. This is the link for the product I'm talking about : http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?...
I would buy it at either Sephora or Ulta. Both are the same price typically but you can usually find coupons to both stores online so I would check for one of those before you purchase. Hope I helped!30
- How common is it for a person to have pale skin, brown eyes, and black hair?
- POLL: (yes no question)Wondering how many of you girls suffer with fake tan sinking into your pores?
- Black hair, with brown eyes and pale skin or black hair with blue eyes and pale skin?
- I don’t know how to ask my mom about makeup?
- Is this too much makeup for a 14 year old?
- Poll: have you got any wrinkles?
- Does she think I’m gross?
- Does a beard make ur face appear wider?
- What is your favorite mascara?
- I'm confused as to what this friend was on about?