According to the Bible, Jacob later developed into Israel, and what about Esau?
Is Gaza and Palestine developed by Esau? If so, we could now explain why Israel always pick a fight against Gaza and Palestine and win?
- its true the arab tribes and the hebrews are cousins both descendents of Abraham01
- The earliest people of Esau were called Edomites.01
- The descendants of Esau were the Edomites who lived to the south-east of Israel. They are probably included in the modern Arabs living in the Palestine area.01
- History traces the Arab nations back to Esau.
Jacob comes from the Hebrew word that means "supplanter" because he tricked his father into thinking Jacob was Esau when his father passed on the blessing that should have gone to the elder son which was Esau.
Ever since, Esau's descendants have held a grudge against Jacob's descendants which is why they're still at war today...01
- Moses wrote what he wrote because Jesus freed the Hebrews from the Egyptians.01
- No, Gaza and the Arabs are the Ishmaelites.
Esau is the West, specifically Christians, Europeans, Americans, etc.
Israel doesnt "pick a fight". Israel defends itself. Are you aware that the Arabs in Gaza have fired over EIGHT THOUSAND rockets into Israel over the past 3 years? Into civilian populations, schools, playgrounds, etc.?
Are you aware that Israel sends truckloads of supplies to the people in Gaza every week? Gaza has full stores, olympic sized swimming pools, boutiques, etc. It is not a dirt filled camp surrounded by fence.
Are you aware that Israel gave Gaza completely to the Arabs several years ago and that the Arabs have since turned Gaza into a breeding ground for suicide bombers and rocket launchings? And that the Arabs launch these rockets from their OWN civilian areas such as schools, hospitals? So that when Israel fires back it lands in the schools and then the Arabs can moan to the world "Ohh look at the evil Israel, firing rockets on our civilians!" The Arabs force their women and children to stay there when they fire rockets, for this very purpose.
Something like 70% of the women in Gaza want to leave and take their children with them because their children are being taught to be suicide bombers from the time they are old enough to understand language.
And there is no Palestine. There is Israel. Are you aware that during the second Roman invasion of Israel around 135 AD, the Roman General Hadrian is the one who renamed Israel to Palestine? Israel had been Israel for over a thousand years before then. After that, EVERYONE there was called a Palestinian. Palestinian Jews, Palestinian Bedouins. Very very few Arabs there at that time. Arabs are from the Arabian Peninsula, not the area of Israel.
Palestine was then a ROMAN TERRITORY. It was not home to any native people called Palestinians. There is no such thing. Those calling themselves Palestinians today are nothing more than ordinary Arabs who came in from Syria, Lebanon, and Jordan. Ask any of them where their grandfathers came from, it will be one of those three countries. They came into Israel because the Jews did. The Arabs were looking for work, and they found it. The Jews and Arabs got along fine, and the British (who had control of British Mandate Palestine at that time) began to stir hatred between them.
Yassir Arafat, the arch-terrorist whose uncle was a close friend of Hitler, is the one who instructed the Arabs to start calling themselves Palestinians. He did this in the 1960s. Before that, nobody in the world had ever heard of a supposed native people to the area called Palestinians. Because there arent' any. Arafat said that within 2 to 3 generations he could have the entire world believing that there is a native people called Palestinians, and that Israel stole their land, and in this way the Arabs would get the world to help them wipe Israel off the map. So far, the world is helping these Muslim lying terrorists to do just that because the world is ignorant.
People really dont bother to look up the history of any of this, they just take lying Muslim propaganda as truth.
Just like you've done with your question.01
- Many Palestinians are Amalekites. Esau's grandson (the father of the Amalekites), was bitter enemies with Jacob and his descendants.01
- Edom was the secondary name or byname given to Esau, Jacob’s twin brother. (Ge 36:1)
The territory of Edom extended about 160 km (100 mi) from its frontier with Moab in the N, formed by the torrent valley of Zered, down to Elath (Eloth) on the Gulf of ‛Aqaba in the S. (De 2:1-8, 13, 14; 1Ki 9:26) To the E, the Edomite domain apparently extended out to the edge of the Arabian Desert, while to the W it reached across the Arabah to the Wilderness of Zin and embraced the Negeb highlands region stretching from the SW corner of the Salt Sea on down to Kadesh-barnea. The western portion of Edom therefore came to form the SE boundary of Judah’s territory.—Jos 15:1; compare Nu 34:3.21
- Since theres descriptions ofw a worldwide flood around isnt this evidence that the bible stole some myths to be credited?
- How are Christians being persecuted when they get a monument on the Arkansas state capitol grounds but other religions don't?
- Michael thinks I'm every person who asks things anonymously. Do I win?
- Did a demon sexually assault Mary Magdalene on several occasions?
- Will science one day be able to answer the question "why do we exist?"?
- Can objective morality exist without God?
- Why is homosexuality considered a sexual perversion by believers of God?
- When Christians say atheists ignore the evidence "all around them", what evidence do they mean?
- Why are atheists so lost that they would rather believe that an explosion randomly created them than to acknowledge God?
- Which God is more powerful ? Allah or Jesus's father ?