Which is an English derivative from the Latin word for "fortify"?
- The Latin word for fortify is Munire, so it's munitions.11
- I don't understand your question. ALL the words you mention are English derivatives from their Latin equivalents.02
- umm fortify is a latin derive word.01
- The English word "fortify" comes from the Latin word "fortificare" which is an alteration of "fortis" (strength).
"Munire" and "fortificare" are both Latin words for "fortify."
emissions comes from the Latin word "emittere" which means "to emit/throw out"
munitions (which in English is both a verb and a noun) comes from the Latin word "munie" which means "to strengthen" (yes, this is synonymous to fortify)
advent (advenire which means "to come to" in Latin)
extraction (extrahere, which means "pull out" in Latin)01
- The English word "supply a advance to" comes from the Latin word "fortificare" it extremely is an alteration of "fortis" (means). "Munire" and "fortificare" are the two Latin words for "supply a advance to." besides, emissions comes from the Latin word "emittere" meaning "to emit/throw out" munitions (which in English is the two a verb and a noun) comes from the Latin word "munie" meaning "to enhance" (valuable, it fairly is synonymous to offer a advance to) creation (advenire meaning "back to" in Latin) extraction (extrahere, meaning "pull out" in Latin)00
- Your answer is b. munitions.
It's derived from the Latin verb 'munire', which also meant to fortify, strengthen ...
- What are some french and german names that mean sun and moon?
- NO SE INGLES, Y ME PRESENTAN EL CUESTIONARIO EN INGLES?
- Hola necesito ayuda urgente !!?
- Qué significa esto que aparece a veces en los vídeos de yt? Musica: "Reawakening" by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)(CC BY 3.0)?
- What's with liberals using the term "Latinx"?
- Native English speakers, could you please tell me if this paragraph is correct?
- What are the benefits of learning a second language?
- Why do Americans think Spanish is a third world language?
- JW: Is it true that Matthew 24:11 is being fulfilled in many false prophets in these last days?
- Who speaks in spanish?