Which is an English derivative from the Latin word for "fortify"?
- The Latin word for fortify is Munire, so it's munitions.11
- I don't understand your question. ALL the words you mention are English derivatives from their Latin equivalents.02
- umm fortify is a latin derive word.01
- The English word "fortify" comes from the Latin word "fortificare" which is an alteration of "fortis" (strength).
"Munire" and "fortificare" are both Latin words for "fortify."
emissions comes from the Latin word "emittere" which means "to emit/throw out"
munitions (which in English is both a verb and a noun) comes from the Latin word "munie" which means "to strengthen" (yes, this is synonymous to fortify)
advent (advenire which means "to come to" in Latin)
extraction (extrahere, which means "pull out" in Latin)01
- The English word "supply a advance to" comes from the Latin word "fortificare" it extremely is an alteration of "fortis" (means). "Munire" and "fortificare" are the two Latin words for "supply a advance to." besides, emissions comes from the Latin word "emittere" meaning "to emit/throw out" munitions (which in English is the two a verb and a noun) comes from the Latin word "munie" meaning "to enhance" (valuable, it fairly is synonymous to offer a advance to) creation (advenire meaning "back to" in Latin) extraction (extrahere, meaning "pull out" in Latin)00
- Your answer is b. munitions.
It's derived from the Latin verb 'munire', which also meant to fortify, strengthen ...
- Cuantos ordenamientos diferentes se puede obtener con las letras de la palabra COCODRILO si las vocales deben permanecer juntas?
- Equivalent of EUPHYTOSE in Kansas?
- How to say "king" and "queen" in Armenian?
- Correct Hebrew translation for the phrase “your love is fighting for me”... (google translate is not a reliable source)?
- True or false: arabic is a beautiful language?
- What does "Hola" mean in English?
- Is it possible to become fluent in Japanese within 12 month?
- Can I become fluent in a language just by listening to it?
- How to say thank you?
- What is the official name of the tic-tac-toe symbol?