How do i become wise?
can u become wise by reading books are does it just take having different experiences in life
- I have a friend that just watches jeopardy every night AND learns from it. He is probably the smartest person i know. reading books, another way to become SMART. as for being wise, its gained from life experiences and learning from them.00
- Becoming wise is a difficult and complex thing to accomplish, reading some books is a good way, but books with information, not stories, also experience is always the best way to learn from something and become wise, and the last piece of advice I'd give you for becoming wise is get yourself some solitary alone time, and just reflect on everything you've done and the way you have impacted people and how people have impacted you.00
- well u can't become wise by siting down on computer asking stupid ?s on your ur fat as01
- Different experiences in life make you wise. You can read all the books you want, but unless you have that experience you are not wise, and if you know how to do something by the book but don't know how to do it in a situation that is because you lack life experience. That is why the police don't employ Intelligent people over ones who aren't so Intelligent but have been in the army, it shows they have the experience to deal with situations.
You could though grow a really long beard that is gray and have a walking stick and a pipe, then that automatically makes you wise :P00
- The best pointer is to investigate the “I” thought. Look and see if it is really talking about you, or is it only a thought, just like the thought of a cloud, or a pink dragon. The pink dragon is imagination, the thought of the “me” story is imagination.
It’s kind of like stepping back and seeing the story for what it is. There’s a character that seems to have a name and seems to have a past that makes up the identity, but that’s only a story arising in the now.
It takes investigating on the "thought" - of a ME".
Just keep looking into this idea of a “me”, see it for what it is, just a thought. Stay in touch until all traces of that idea vanish and all that’s left is that underlying presence of peace.00
- Learning from books means experience. A college education takes years, and there are years of experience that lead to it. It may only take a minute to learn an idea, but understanding the idea in different ways can come years later.
Education is organizing information. It's taking new information and putting it with information that you learned before, in an organized way. If you learn something about diabetes, that should become part of a framework in your mind that holds medical information. Writing outlines is an example of making a framework. Information can come from anywhere -- a book, a lecture, something that happened to you, and so on. For example, a topic that interests me is addiction and treatments for it. It just so happens that I was reading a book about some people in the 1960s who were taking drugs. I was interested in them because of a rock group I listened to then. Reading it, I learned something about treating addiction. Psychology isn't always learned from a textbook.
Wisdom is making good use of knowledge, speaking and acting with goodwill.00
- You cannot truly "become" wise, its something you feel at a young age and it goes from there.00
- wisdom comes with time,temperance, and practice.books may help you, but the best way is simply give your attention to the world that lies around you experience leads to knowledge, knowledge leads to understanding, and , according to Wikipedia,understanding leads to true wisdom00
- Being clever comes from existence reports. In each and every existence journey, you learn something, that's why it relatively is asserted which you learn something new on a daily basis. The words you're saying, the strikes you do, the places you flow all relate to having a loose will and the thoughts human beings make. Making reliable selections at those situations turns into much less complicated with practice, and telling your self what you need to do specially circumstances, circumstances, or forms of circumstances. Reflecting on circumstances, and telling your self what you need to do interior the destiny makes one grow to be wiser. ultimate needs.00
- Trying to become wise in the way of a "visionary knower", you might try and pose this question (how to become wise?) to yourself; you might try and diligently greatly circumstantiate your own will to wisdom, or to "wise-dom", that is, you will consider (you will be one with the stars) all the details that you may find, that may appear in your mind, about it; then you are wise, or, at least, you are certainly going the wise way.
You can become wise through reading books; but the inconvenient or problem with many books about theories and visions of wisdom may be that those books will tell you through hundreds, perhaps thousands, of pages "what things are not", what things shall not be; even the supposedly most wise of writers will admonish you telling you how things shall not be; also, books may tell you about the genesis and unfolding of some human way of wisdom, of a wisdom within a particular religious culture or within cultures and of a bright teleological projection with that wisdom, perhaps promising you a perennial paradise within the ever glowing loving nearness of God, perhaps, if you happen to be a man and a warrior of the faith that will annihilate all the enemies of God, promising you a loving communion with 117 ever luscious virgins.
The types of wisdom that you may find about, may be quite partisan and ferocious in the way of belonging to a strict religious tradition, to a tribal tradition acquainted with ever fighting against foes, a cultural wisdom that might even appear to be absurd or much nasty to somebody looking at things in a different, perhaps more free and more beautiful way.
Wisdom may be sought up and envisioned and unfolded through some fierce reflective experiments with visions, with theories, leading on to new experiences that may be difficult to express in words; but the more able you will be-come in explaining in a convincing way your own findings about a way of wisdom, the more wise you may be seen as being by others, the more wise you may feel as being within yourself.
Thus, you may reach within yourself a great new experience of wisdom; from within the warm throbbing inner vaults of your own heart and mind, from along the immense sun-kissed glowing or gloomy shores and landscapes and horizons and heavens of your own soul you may come to ardently experience a feeling of being in an apotheosis of wisdom-full certainty and as if of perennial bliss, perhaps at times a state of great ethereal and material illumination;
you will feel that you have become wise, and you might even experience others looking at you in ravished admiration because your wisdom will greatly emanate from you and will dazzlingly impress and perhaps also much benefit others.
Amen. Have chances of many great laughs in loving company or more sublimely all on your own!00
- Panick attack when I get stuck?
- How do you all feel about your life? Do you hate it or love it?
- How do I keep my physiology in mind and do not forget its information at the exam?
- What does Mohammed Bin Salman and Hillary Clinton have in common?
- Trying to change my life but I just can't get myself to do it?
- Porn made me hate sex. Anyone else feel the same?
- Guy stalking me???
- Why do parents overwork if they don't need the extra money or job experience?
- How come some people find delight in other peoples pain/Grief?
- Do you ever wish that you never wake up ever again?