No, because theoretically, the minute we make a time machine people would only be able to come back to that instant when we turned it on, and forward
no time machine = no time travellers simply because it wasnt invented in the present for people in the future to use
Could spaceships be people from the future?
just think about it,people always be talking about time travel and stuff.could it be possible people from a distant time were the ones watching us all this time in high tech flying machines that can teleport????
what do u think that's just my opion
what do u think that's just my opion
- Yeah this is soooo true
I even heard bigfoot is actually the pilot on these spacecrafts and the abominable snowman enjoys his leisure time by anal probing the chupacabra
Hahahahahah your a black guy named Brandon17
- well jesus came down on a "spinning disk" as the bible puts it. i'd say it's more likely their angels or gods peoples. but yer time machines is possible. and i get what you're saying by the way. but we might be tall green skinny things that don't get hurt from bullets. and it might sound like shooting into a bucket when we get shot too... that's what i read in a book of a sighting of certain aliens.13
- Sure, why not?
If it is ever possible to travel back in time, then I'm sure some future historians will want to come back and record events as they happen. Might explain why different cultures have depicted objects in the sky, and why they are often seen during wars.41
- yes,they are us in the way we are all soul bearer's31
- Anything's possible.
But frankly I doubt it. Time travel is inherently dangerous.11
- 1) Could spaceships be people from the future?
Nearly all of them are people from the present. Some are people of the past. I don't think anyone's seen one from the future.
About time travel - not impossible, of course. However, Theory of Relativity equations suggest that it is not really possible. You can *imitate* traveling forward in time by traveling at a very high velocity (it would seem to the person traveling that he had traveled forward in time). However, traveling *backward* in time is not an option in the math.
Think of time travel like a number line.
(-1.0) - - - - (-0.5) - - - - (+0.0) - - - - (+0.5) - - - - (+1.0)
Now - at slow speeds, we're all traveling through time at +1 - which means that for every actual minute that goes by, a minute goes by for us as well.
If you travel very close to the speed of light, you can move left along the number line. At +0.5, for every actual minute that goes by only half a minute goes by for you. You have to be traveling at about 3/4 of the speed of light to reach that time compression. SO, if you traveled that fast for a year, you would only age about half a year. In a sense, it would take you 6 months of travel to go 1 year forward in time.
If you travel *very* close to the speed of light, you travel more quickly through time - you start to get close to "0", where one year of travel for you = 100 years, or 1,000 years...
As far as we know, no matter can exist at "0". That would mean for every second that passed for you, *infinite* time passed for us. You would cease to exist. "0" is when you travel at the speed of light.
But let's pretend that you could "jump over" the 0. Let's pretend that you could suddenly jump from traveling *almost* the speed of light to slightly faster than the speed of light.
You would *expect* that you would be in negative number territory then - that you would start traveling backward in time. However, that is NOT what happens. Mathematically, when you travel faster than the speed of light, you don't start moving **left** of zero on that number line. Instead, you start moving **down** from zero.
We don't know what that means - but we know it means something different from traveling backward in time, which is what would happen if you could move left of zero instead of down from zero.
- Why did Obama spy on the Trump campaign ? I think he wanted to slap around Trump & that Hillary would win anyway &t would all be forgotten?
- How to close the ouija board session?
- What mantra should I use to appease Lord Rahu?
- In Egyptian mythology, are there any beings that could tell the future or parts of it? Anything like that?
- What is the one question that will stump an atheist?
- Can we assume that theists will show some decorum on Judgement Day and not mock atheists by saying "We told you so!"?
- Why has America failed to make Afghanistan a safe place?
- Do you think the bible was meant for everybody or only for the chosen ones?
- What do you think is the most important series of commandments in the bible?
- Why do jerk kids have to ruin everything for us adults ?