How do you fix a spacebar?
i popped off my spacebar to clean under it and not it wont go back on properly. i have to push down really hard to make a space and its tilted towards the screan of mylaptop. i dont know what to do.
- Just keep trying to pop it back in.10
- Take it to a local store. they should be able to fix it for free.01
- Probably it could be first-rate to simply get a brand new one? you did not specify stuff and I could feel it could be the gap key itself argo you must simply purchase a brand new keyboard, if its a pc and its nonetheless below assurance then name your pc manufacturer.00
- Spacebar keys, as well as the larger keys like Enter and Shift, have metal stabilizer bars that must be set into place properly. You most likely did not set that metal bar into the holes at either side of the key.
Of course, YOUR spacebar might be different from most. I have no idea how YOUR keyboard assembles, because you did not think it was necessary to supply the make and model of your laptop, so your keyboard assembly could be looked up. But hey... you didn't think it was necessary to look that information up yourself, before you took the key apart, right?
end of line00
- Good laptop not chromebook?
- I sold my apple ipad mini 2 for one hundred and 50, was that enough i asked for? it's a small tablet?
- Is the humidity bad for my laptop while I m in the shower?
- My lenovo ideapad-320 mouse invisible , what's the shortcut to make it visible ?
- Is it possible to connect your laptop to your flat screen T.V. in order to watch Youtube videos?
- How do i clean the sticker residue off the case of my macbook?
- Where is my keyboard?
- Is there any point in having a laptop when you have a smartphone?
- How to fix a broken tablet?
- My laptop broke down. Can I put the harddrive from that laptop into a new one to get my files back?