How do you fix a spacebar?
i popped off my spacebar to clean under it and not it wont go back on properly. i have to push down really hard to make a space and its tilted towards the screan of mylaptop. i dont know what to do.
- Just keep trying to pop it back in.10
- Take it to a local store. they should be able to fix it for free.01
- Probably it could be first-rate to simply get a brand new one? you did not specify stuff and I could feel it could be the gap key itself argo you must simply purchase a brand new keyboard, if its a pc and its nonetheless below assurance then name your pc manufacturer.00
- Spacebar keys, as well as the larger keys like Enter and Shift, have metal stabilizer bars that must be set into place properly. You most likely did not set that metal bar into the holes at either side of the key.
Of course, YOUR spacebar might be different from most. I have no idea how YOUR keyboard assembles, because you did not think it was necessary to supply the make and model of your laptop, so your keyboard assembly could be looked up. But hey... you didn't think it was necessary to look that information up yourself, before you took the key apart, right?
end of line00
- Is Pentium N3710 based laptop enough for browsing and video streaming?
- I need to buy a new lap top for my writing what is the best one to purchase?
- Can you help me fix my laptop? Just need some advice.?
- To get a new laptop or not to get a new laptop?
- How can I connect a laptop with windows 10 to dial-up service?
- My laptop is stuck telling me to press ctrl alt and del to restart and it just keeps restarting?
- Which laptop is better hp or dell?
- I need ONLY the cover for the toilet lid. Where's the CHEAPEST place I can get one?
- Brand new laptop updated and now has vertical line going down one side of the screen?
- Why are you not answering my question to how to share a book on kindle?