How do you fix a spacebar?
i popped off my spacebar to clean under it and not it wont go back on properly. i have to push down really hard to make a space and its tilted towards the screan of mylaptop. i dont know what to do.
- Just keep trying to pop it back in.10
- Take it to a local store. they should be able to fix it for free.01
- Probably it could be first-rate to simply get a brand new one? you did not specify stuff and I could feel it could be the gap key itself argo you must simply purchase a brand new keyboard, if its a pc and its nonetheless below assurance then name your pc manufacturer.00
- Spacebar keys, as well as the larger keys like Enter and Shift, have metal stabilizer bars that must be set into place properly. You most likely did not set that metal bar into the holes at either side of the key.
Of course, YOUR spacebar might be different from most. I have no idea how YOUR keyboard assembles, because you did not think it was necessary to supply the make and model of your laptop, so your keyboard assembly could be looked up. But hey... you didn't think it was necessary to look that information up yourself, before you took the key apart, right?
end of line00
- H101 error?
- Can I put upgrade my gaming laptop that has 16GB of single channel RAM by adding 8GB of single channel RAM into the empty memory slot.?
- Ipad wont turn on?
- How can I turn off the mouse pad in a Lenova laptop?
- Is it possible that the original owner of my laptop is accessing my computer?
- Lost windows password my laptop?
- Is it possible to get a graphics card for my laptop if it doesn’t have one?
- How do I reboot my Mac? It doesn’t have a power button and the mouse is frozen.?
- Bought a new laptop but it has issues already...?
- What are the differences between Notebooks and Laptops?