What's the difference between the words probe and explore ?
whats the exact meaning of this two words and can we use them instead of each other ?
- What does it mean when you get called come for an interview and they let you know you was the first person they called what does that mean?
- What does diversity mean to you? how do u see diversity through your lens?
- What does it mean if someone change there instagram from pirvate to public?
- In the words scion, science, scent, scene, fasces, scythe, scissor, muscle, discipline, fascinate, ascend, etc, is the S or the C silent?
- Are we not supposed to eat our cake?
- Can you use the word ain’t in place of didn’t?
- What's a poetic word for heartbreaker?
- Can someone please "grammar check" this?
- Whats a good comeback if someone calls you cringy?
- What's a darling elf?