What's the difference between the words probe and explore ?
whats the exact meaning of this two words and can we use them instead of each other ?
- Yay, stirring up some controversy. That's the hip-hop way. Lol Just kidding. Umm technically speaking, there's a two-letter difference. But seriously, think about this. A black guy goes up to his white friend and says, "What's up my n*gga?". The white guy responds, "Chillin". What you're saying is that the black guy said the white guy was a n*gger...(and that's incorrect) So in a way, the word has evolved past it's slang version of the word n*gger and has now been used as a noun for a person, regardless of race. There will always be people who don't like the word being used but it's been proliferated to the point that you can't do much about it. And just remember this, I didn't change the meaning of the word, society did. How many songs(particularly rap songs) have used the word?00
- Explore and probe are similar yet different.
Exploration is the act of searching or traveling a terrain for the purpose of discovery, e.g. of unknown people, including space (space exploration), for oil, gas, coal, ores, caves, water, (Mineral exploration, botanical exploration, or prospecting), or information. The term may also be used metaphorically, for example persons may speak of exploring the Internet, sexuality, etc. In scientific research, exploration is one of three purposes of empirical research (the other two being description and explanation). Exploration is the attempt to develop an initial, rough understanding of some phenomenon.
1. to traverse or range over (a region, area, etc.) for the purpose of discovery: to explore the island.
2. to look into closely; scrutinize; examine: Let us explore the possibilities for improvement.
3. Surgery. to investigate into, esp. mechanically, as with a probe.
1. to search into or examine thoroughly; question closely: to probe one's conscience.
2. to examine or explore with a probe (device). (used with object)
So if someone is only looking, searching or examining but not thoroughly or closely they may be just exploring and not probing.
When I go hiking, I'm also exploring for arrowheads sometimes found on the top of the ground.
A soil moisture probe is made up of multiple soil moisture sensors.30
- Is it just me or can you tell when someone is saying cell instead of sell (or the other way round)?
- How can I delicately word my first-hand experience with a specific condition in a cover letter (healthcare field)?
- What is the relation between the word meaning nothing and the word denial?
- Why am I doing weird stuff?
- The difference between gray and grey?
- What’s person called that’s straight up no drugs—No tobacco, No alcohol, no weed?
- Is "She was given as a gift a horse" the same as "A horse was given as a gift to her"?
- Why have all of the world's problems been caused by males of color?
- What does the word exceed mean to you ?
- Meaning of red?