I need help finding some primary sources?
I need to find primary sources on the American industrial revolution and or early American consumerism.
- confirm you wisely understand the excellence between a usually occurring source and different materials. as an occasion, a biology textbook isn't a usually occurring source for suggestions approximately DNA, even though it may point out the paper with the help of Crick and Watson, that's usually occurring. each solid Wikipedia article lists materials. a number of them checklist usually occurring materials. Wikipedia itself is neither usually occurring nor good, and (using fact of its fluxionary nature) might desire to enormously much by no skill be stated as a source. seem up the Tacoma Narrows bridge crumple. there's a bunch of cloth obtainable, a number of it always occurring and a few secondary or tertiary. loads of the fabric, alongside with the properly properly-known action picture of the actually crumple, is obtainable online. some usually occurring materials are complicated to acquire except you're properly funded or at a important college library, using fact reprints from academic journals at the instant are not obtainable for unfastened or online. interior the sphere of religion, books such using fact the Bible, the Koran or different scriptures are frequently occurring materials, as are commentaries with the help of unique thinkers consisting of Martin Luther, Søren Kierkegaard, or maybe Fulton Sheen, to boot as pronouncements with the help of leaders such using fact the Pope. magazine articles and non secular tracts are not usually occurring materials, except you're doing a piece of writing approximately non secular magazines or approximately tracts.00
- Primary sources are the ones that are on the scene and report what they see, hear, and experience.
The American Industrial Revolution began two centuries ago when a European immigrant came to the States with the memorized plans of a mechanical weaving loom and continued through the invention of interchangeable parts (Eli Whitney) and the assembly line (usually credited to Henry Ford).
Consumerism started as soon as settlers hit the shores of North America and hasn't slowed down. In fact, England saw the Colonies as the source for raw materials and the purchasers of finished goods with no allowance for manufacturing or production other than extraction. That's one of the causes of the American Revolution.
At any rate, all of the people who could be good primary sources are dead. Any documents they left are in guarded archives and libraries. What you need is decent SECONDARY sources. At the top of this page, you will find a button that says Web Search and has an input box next to it. Input "industrial revolution in America" and click the "Web Search" button to get a list of secondary sources on the Industrial Revolution. Input "American consumerism" to get a list of secondary sources on consumerism.00
- Statistics help please?
- Replace the subject of each sentence with a subject pronoun Mon (My) petit ami Charles n’est pas ici.?
- Finding dimensions of a rectangle?
- Need help with truth tables Two questions.?
- If we Americans are not from England. Then why do we speak English?
- I need ANY ENGLISH word that has two meanings... thxs!?
- What was one important thing that Abraham Lincoln did?
- Is President Trump responsible for the United States losing the Vietnam War???
- Father will be 55 when daughter is 20. How old is daughter now?
- The Lord’s prayer that Paul taught his churches to recite could be considered to be the central prayer of Christianity.?