List your beliefs about how children learn?
how do you think children learn best???
- I believe that kids learn well in group play for their creative thinking, and well by themselves for their analytical thinking. When in groups, they can bounce ideas off each other, and by themselves, they can explore all different solutions to problems and learn that one way isn't exactly the only way.00
- Children defiantly learn(from my life and experience)better if whatever they are learning is tangible. Meaning from infancy to a year old or so...they learn hands on and interactively. From about 1 to 3 it is the same, but you can start throwing in standard learning practices such as reading and information. From 3-12 it really depends on the child and their personal learning style. If they are more visual or hands on etc. There is really no black and white to this question from that age on.00
- leave them as they want to do,dont stop them,let creativity grow in them,dont force them to go in u r way! that the best u can do to a child as a parent00
- Ultimately, children learn best by example. They mimic what they see, whether it is language, behavior, something they see those around them doing or something they see on television. That is why it is so important to set a good example and to limit their exposure to media.
Each child (person) has an individual learning style, though. Some learn better watching/hands on, some learn better reading about it and some learn better figuring it out on their own. There are actually 7 different styles of learning, and we could all reach our full potential if we were aware of our learning style and could be taught that way.00
- they learn from example. Their very observant and are around their parents all the time so they copy them the most. they see or hear what people do and copy it. So be a good example around kids! lol00
- I disagree with a number of the matters you mentioned. "i doubt the existance of "God", on the grounds that there's no evidence of her or him anyplace." Ok. Those who think in God achieve this via religion, which just about approach to think in anything that can not be tested. "I love to base so much of my day-to-day choices on common sense, which how i suggestion approximately the entire god hassle." Most humans, Christians and non-Christians, base their day-to-day choices on common sense and care to do so. Most devout humans have a devout publication or guiding principle that describes the character/individual in their God. They accept as true with their selected guiding principle. We are "form of a scan". We have freedom of alternative and we will pick to do well or evil. Our lives will turn out that God is simply. There are different worlds however they aren't sinful like ours. The ingeniousity of guy may also be defined via the truth that we study from our predecessors and construct on what they have completed. If you bear in mind wherein we had been one hundred years in the past, what now we have completed appears to be very potent, however 2007 does now not look to be very potent in comparison to 2006. "The heights via satisfactory guys reached and stored, weren't attained via surprising flight". I do think that repeatedly God tells satisfactory humans precisely tips on how to do satisfactory matters. Why do you feel that we had been ever insane and with out language? Because anybody or a few publication informed you so? "quite whilst humans pick a faith, they dont quite feel approximately how matters advanced and all that." You anticipate an excessive amount of and you're generalizing. This isn't actual. "so much humans simply comply with the faith that they had been introduced up on." good enough "i guess if that equal man or woman who for illustration was once born christian, was once alternatively born muslim that they might be muslim." And so much instances you might win the guess however you might additionally commonly lose. "i feel that ordinarily faith is anything that's inflicted on us as kids and remains with so much people." Religion isn't inflicted. Religion is centered on notion,that's seated within the brain. The brain is eventually unfastened and will handiest be open if the landlord opens it, for this reason faith can not real be enforced or inflicted. " there are the ones like me who're optomistic and check out to deliver common sense and purpose into their choice." And are you pronouncing that I and different Christians like me, don't? "i almost see it as this, if i cant see it or there's no evidence then i most likely dont agree." That's your perogative. "for the list, muslims and christians think within the equal god." I agree. The Bible does say that this is a sin to have intercourse earlier than marriage. It is known as fornication. "if there's a god, then there is just one actual and truly faith. in order that approach that each one others are fake" I agree. False however now not out of date. "so, which one is the truly faith? we might certainly not realize! " I think Christianity is the real faith and I think that once Christ comes once more we will be able to all realize for definite. Some humans might certainly not realize till then. "faith has introduced extra unhealthy to the arena than well. it factors conflict among rival religions and numerous deaths." How are you able to turn out this? What might you employ to degree this? It additionally is dependent upon the way you outline faith and actual faith. "if there was once a million average, logical and tested faith then all this might give up." True. "if there's a god then why do unhealthy matters occur?" Most religions have an reply to this question that fulfill so much in their believers. I can inform you my information of Christianity's reply in an electronic mail. "humans insist that god is continually in our lives, but if unhealthy matters occur i assume he isnt." Well Christians think that God is continually round however he would possibly not be for your existence individually if you do not wish him there. Bad matters will nonetheless occur to you although he is for your existence. The publication of Job within the Bible will provide a well illustration of this. "that suggests the satan is and why is that? why might god allow unhealthy matters occur? NO faith has an reason for this." Actually Christianity has an reason for this. I can inform you approximately this in an electronic mail. Since you've such a lot of questions and doubts, you have to begin watching for solutions so you'll are living in peace and study and do the correct factor. May peace be with you and might God bless you00
- Children learn best by DOING!!! Yes, first demonstrate, and then have them do it. Or, another method let them learn through discovery. For example, give them paint and let them mix paint at random and they'll discover they can make new colors! You need not always tell them that they're going to learn something new but they will discover it on their own. Yes, we must not forget about repetition and memorization but these strategies, although necessary, do not encourage (HOTS: higher order thinking skills) We want our children not only to spit out information, but to become problem-solvers that will one day inherit our world. Also, children learn best when learning is fun! Some may argue this, but I am a teacher and I try to help children see the WHY we are learning things. Yes, learning to read is a process and at times boring, but I help them see that if we can read we can do so much more! So, sometimes I leave a message on the board, say, " There is a toy under the teacher's chair." And I tell them that those who can decipher the message, can learn where the surprise is. Not that learning has to be motivated by extrinsic motivation, but I do it ever so often because the most important part of learning is instrinsic motivation. And there is so much more on this topic!! But the most important thing, if I had to choose one thing, is that children learn by DOING. If you explain it to them, yeah sure, two or three might MIGHT get it in an abstract way, but if they learn by DOING, the majority will learn fromt he experience. And a key element, a major key element is PROBLEM SOLVING!!!!!!00
- What are the chances that this kid would be bullied in school? Watch the video below only 10 seconds from 1:50 to 2:00. They are a girl,?
- Can you die of old age because my twenty year old son says you can't?
- What is the Olderst National Flag in the World?
- How would most adults feel if their boss introduced her kids to you,,and one of the kids gave you a "I don't like you look"?
- How would you react if your daughter (16) had a tattoo on her palm?
- My daughter's lying to me. How can I address the matter without too much friction?
- Can you die of old age because my twenty year old son says you can't?
- Parent in nursing home?
- If the white man raised thier children with spankings, and American Indians didn't who raised better children?
- Should children be spanked for lying?