it is confusing, because i'm sure the words for 'journey' and 'the same' are very similar; but i'm sure 'iterum' means 'again'.
what is the full sentence you need to translate? is it 'again and again'? also maybe iterumque sounds better! :-D
How do I write 'and again' in Latin?
How do I write 'and again' in Latin? Is 'et iterum' correct? Thank you in advance!
- Are these sentences grammatically correct in English?
- Is this English correct?
- Can you completely inhibit a language that you want to forget badly, with severe trauma ?
- Laisa arabic means?
- What language do Australian people speak ?
- Can you solely think in your most used language if you are billingual ?
- How do little children learn the grammar of the language?
- Why do Brazilians refuse to speak spanish?
- He's an Italian plumber.?
- Is it true?, English language copied German language?