it is confusing, because i'm sure the words for 'journey' and 'the same' are very similar; but i'm sure 'iterum' means 'again'.
what is the full sentence you need to translate? is it 'again and again'? also maybe iterumque sounds better! :-D
How do I write 'and again' in Latin?
How do I write 'and again' in Latin? Is 'et iterum' correct? Thank you in advance!
- The name Adrian is Latin what does that mean?
- Where should I use apostrophes in "We saw businessman Max Browns' wife today."?
- Hello, only my name appears in arabic language in yahoo mail? The best way for you to understand is to see the attached prnscr from ymail.?
- Native English speakers, are these sentences correct:?
- What does "Hola" mean in English?
- Is it possible to become fluent in Japanese within 12 month?
- How to say thank you?
- Why do South Americans get so offended when i call them Spanish-Speaking Brazilians?
- Which languages is more difficult to learn , chinese or english ?
- Was Hitler German, even though he was born in Austria?