How can I light up an L.E.D. with a piezoelectric crystal.?
What size is best? Where do I get one? I'm using a fireplace starter
- Piezoelectric crystals do not generate significant current (on the order of microamperes), and typically generate very high voltage (tens of thousands of volts). The electricity generated by a piezoelectric igniter is very similar to static electricity. There would not be enough current to drive the LED, and the voltage would exceed the breakdown voltage of the diode. However, you may be able to light a small (1/8 watt) neon lamp with it, but it would flash rather dimly.00
- Which Programme is worth to study MSc in civil engineering(structural engineering concentration) MSc in construction project management?
- Using logic flip flops to save memory?
- What are the advantages of ribbon printing machine?
- My pump 70 psi 42 L/m serve main line about 100 m and 9 branch lines from this main line each branch line 95 m with 40 nozzles/ each line?
- Mechanical or elelctrical engineering?
- Is 25 old to start studying at university and find a job or a mate?For the first time?
- Why are Toasters open on top?
- Why do escalators and elevators break down so often?
- How does an electric motor "know" how much amperage it needs to start vs run?
- Who invented restroom?