Do I have "Demonstrated Competence"?
I am filling out a job application for Books-A-Million and it asks if I have 1-2 years of Demonstrated Competence. Is that asking am I skilled in their line of work, or if I have experience working period. I had a job for 5 years prior to this so I was curious to know what kind of experience they mean. By the way, this is an online application so I cannot simply ask.
- How do I get a job in an office?
- Do you think what my dad told me as a kid was bad?
- Do you think it's bad that i asked this in an interview?
- I took a pre employment drug screen last week at labcorp. I still haven t heard back from my employer, is this good news or bad news.?
- How can I make 3000 dollars a month on min wage?
- Are managers allowed to ask you to put your phones away?
- She chased me because I tried to take the employment application home with me?
- I texted my boss "i feel insecure while im working" could i be fired?
- Can your boss fire you without telling you?
- In the personal records at my job, my mother is listed as my emergency contact, but neither “beneficiary” or “dependent” is check marked?