Which are capitalist countries?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Which are capitalist countries?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Well, partner, there are a lot of them. You might want to see if there is some way to narrow it down.
Here are some, though there are more:
Most capitalist countries are located in West. The most prominent among them is the United States. Other capitalist countries include Austria, Britain, Canada, Sweden, Germany and Ireland. However, there are also countries in Asia that are considered capitalists. These include Singapore, Japan and Hong Kong.
Western Europe, US, Australia, Canada, ..... pretty much the allies (i guess) down with Islam, up with Quicksilver messengers!!!
A capitalist country is one where the means of production are owned by a small class of capitalists, production takes place for profit and the vast majority of the population are forced to sell their labour power in return for a wage or salary (i.e. have to work for an employer). The consequences are poverty, homelessness, insecurity, war, environmental damage.
So: UK, France, Germany, USA, Canada, Russia, China, Cuba, Australia, etc, etc.
Please the right wing needs the left wing of this country. Without socialist programs such as the police, fire fighting, and medicare, you know how much capitalists would have to spend on such services? How about the infrastructures such as roads and planes... just think of all the law suits capitalists will have to contend with! oh and the mobs who want to take over your businesses?!! And vice versa. Without capitalism the country will be in stale mate. No innovations can happen because we would be too busy pulling up the lazy. But truthfully though, its more apparent that Socialism doesn't really need capitalists though. Capitalists think happiness can't be achieve with contentment with just living... they have to achieve something, and have more and more. This is proven time and time again to be wrong in island nations.
Capitalist Countries Today
No country is 100% capitalist. All successful countries today are some combination of capitalism and socialism. Or, you could see it as there being a line, a continuum, between pure socialism and pure capitalism, and every developed country is somewhere on that line between the two.
The US is capitalist and socialist, so are France, England, Japan, Malaysia, Brazil, Iceland, Egypt, South Africa, Samoa, etc. etc.
We in the US are probably the most capitalist country, but we have 'socialized' education, roads and bridges, power and water projects, fire and police protection, and dozens of other things, because over the years we have found this is just the best way to handle these problems.
- QUESTION is the TALMUD & QUAN written by the same FALLEN ANGEL that gave this evil religion to those that DO EVIL?
- SAVE A GIRL CHILD... all lives are given by our SAME G-D OF CREATION.?
- Hey liberals.... Fuk you?
- Why are so many wealthy arabic and black people claiming HOMOSEXUALITY as thier sexual preference ?
- Are these part of the Ivanka Trump line?
- Are all you southern Trump supporters sickos?
- If it wasn't for modern laws, would anything stop christians from committing the atrocities described in the bible?
- If I hated Oama then isn't it justice that you should hate Trump a while?
- BAND all ISLAM schools in USA. Minnesota Somali School caught teaching SHARIA LAW. BAND THEIR SCHOOLS let them learn at our schools?
- Is Hillary Clinton President of the United States in a parallel universe?