Explore Talent has been an established
Explore Talent is an established site that provides auditions and jobs for talented individuals who aspire to be actors, models, singers, dancers, musicians, among other entertainment-based professionals. When you become a member of the site, it provides you with lots of benefits. This includes having unlimited auditions. By creating your own profile and being a pro member, you will have access to lots of opportunities presented by the site.
To be able to get your dreams started, you need to give your full information. The agents and managers onsite will need this not only for verification purpose, but since casting directors can also search talents on the site. So, it is best to give out your exact birthday and location. Your contact information must be accessible as well.
Still not convinced about Explore Talent, read on the about page of the world's largest talent resource site below.
Is explore talent safe?
I'm hesitant in continuing registering for this site because I am not very comfortable in giving out my birthday and location. I understand that to get a job acting that they kinda need your height, weight, hair color, ect. But I'm only 14 and I don't know whether to trust this or not.
- Well because explore talent gives you auditions based on YOUR LOCATION and or your look....they have to have your address. Truly this is not much different from any other service or employment aide. Nobody is going to come to your house and no they do not share your personal private information.
I know this because.....
My friend and I have been using Explore Talent for quite a few years now and we are both very satisfied with their services. For starters if you are getting text messages and emails from them you signed up out of interest, just as I did. Now it is 100% free to create and have a profile, but to get submitted to auditions and casting directors and get full audition details and notices you have to be a pro member. Being a pro member myself for a few years now...I would recommend it to anyone. To gain success by using this job resource site you have to promote yourself by submitting to casting/jobs and checking at least once a day for new auditions. This industry is all about persistence, you have to go to lots of auditions and you will get work. Because explore talent saves me time by having everything located in one place on one website frees me up to go to more auditions and land more job then I ever thought I would be able to. I have been able to build a really nice resume of experience and I am happy about it. I feel it is well worth the money to be a member and if you get the year plan as I have you are only paying about $0.50/day and getting so much more from it.
As long as you realize that it is a job resource site set up for talent and not an agent you will be fine. They do not promise you work nor can a agent for that matter really as it is up to the casting director who really gets the job/role.
Don't let other people (most of whom don't even use the site or service) tell you how to make up your mind, every company has a good and bad side to it....I mean look at Verizon for example and I get my phone service through them...and love it too! I have only had good experiences with explore talent....so if you feel like you want to go to auditions and casting calls but want to have the time....use explore talent hon!
Never give up on yourself and Good Luck to you in all you do!10
- Why do people who are researching the cures for cancers or developing spacecrafts for travel to mars make less than CEOs of useless company?
- Unsure about new job?
- Tips on first job interviews?
- What are some careers that work with adults with disabilities?
- Are managers allowed to ask you to put your phones away?
- Why are seniors (70+) stealing minimum wage jobs from younger people,?
- Is it wrong to do this at work?
- How do I come back from this?
- I started working in Sweden. My boss is sending me on a 2 day efficiency course for working too much. Is that weird?
- Would you be O,K. when applying for a job that a DNA test was a compulsory requirement in your application?