Define accountability and responsibility.?
Define accountability and responsibility.
- Willing to take the consequences for your mistakes like a man or woman, and not cop-out and put the blame on some else.01
- Well it certainly is not "repenting for sins" and letting Jesus take the fall for everyones actions.
Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot about blaming the temptations of Satan for everything we do wrong, that's not accountable or responsible either.01
- Do you mean to me, or from Websters! LOL
I'll give you my definition as a Christian.
Accountability is the understanding or lack of understanding (which ever way your looking at it) of what you have done.
Responsibility is knowing you part in what you have done...and owning up to it!
People don't want accountability of their sins, nor want to take responsibility for them...understandable? They go hand in hand! :) Big things within Christianity!01
- Here are two short articles describing responsibility in today's global, interconnected world:
I hope you find them helpful, all the best.31
- Responsibility is a perceived or prescribed duty to fulfill something.
Accountability is the notion of answering for, proving or otherwise standing in judgment of ones actions.10
- Responsibilities are the obligations that are yours to oversee and handle.
Accountability is answering to others (or yourself) about how you handled the things you were responsible for.10
- They can be interchangeable but not always. Accountability to is when you allow someone to walk with you in your life, and allow that person to be honest with you. Accountability means that you are open to hear someone speak some truth into you, even when it is not pleasant, and then after that responsibility comes to you, to either heed the advice or not.01
- I would say don't spend any money on it. They don't care about you. If you go about seeking to do no harm, that's a good start. Next, try helping others. Learn as much as possible about the world to avoid its traps.That's my view of responsibility in brief.00
- Define Accountability00
- accountability defined---the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable. Liable to being called to account; answerable responsibility defined--- the state or fact of being responsible. a particular burden of obligation upon one who is responsible, reliability or dependability, a person or thing for which one is responsible Romans 3 (Amplified Bible) 19Now we know that whatever the Law says, it speaks to those who are under the Law, so that [the murmurs and excuses of] every mouth may be hushed and all the world may be held accountable to God. Habakkuk 3 (Amplified Bible) 19The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds' feet and will make me to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]! For the Chief Musician; with my stringed instruments. 1 Peter 5 (Amplified Bible) 2Tend (nurture, guard, guide, and fold) the flock of God that is [your responsibility], not by coercion or constraint, but willingly; not dishonorably motivated by the advantages and profits [belonging to the office], but eagerly and cheerfully; James 3 (Amplified Bible) 1NOT MANY [of you] should become teachers ([a]self-constituted censors and reprovers of others), my brethren, for you know that we [teachers] will be judged by a higher standard and with greater severity [than other people; thus we assume the greater accountability and the more condemnation]. 2 Kings 2 (Amplified Bible) 23He went up from Jericho to Bethel. On the way, [a]young [maturing and accountable] boys came out of the city and mocked him and said to him, Go up [in a whirlwind], you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!
Job 13 (Amplified Bible) 26For You write bitter things against me [in Your bill of indictment] and make me inherit and be accountable now for the iniquities of my youth. Jonah 4 (Amplified Bible) 11And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, in which there are more than 120,000 persons not [yet old enough to] know their right hand from their left, and also many cattle [not accountable for sin]?21
- Why do atheists think they're so rational because they believe the universe just randomly started out of nothing?
- Why do some Creationist Christians say that Christian Evolutionists are not Christians?
- Christians, if you were unemployed and the only job that you had been offered involved working on a Sunday, would you take it?
- Atheists & Christians, what would you say if Creationists where proof for evolution?
- Why should a God need worship? If I were a God, I would be above that sort of thing?
- Protestants, why do you hate Catholicism so much? You don't even understand it. If you did, you would realize Catholicism is truth.?
- What will atheists do when Jesus returns to earth?
- Atheists: have you ever worried about that what if God and afterlife are real sometimes?
- Why are christians jerks to us starbucks employees ?
- How did god create?