a subunit is what makes the proteins
In order to make proteins
1st there has to be an amino acids and those are what create the proteins..
- Why does lectin increase the rate of mitosis?
- Describe the difference between the composition of blood and urine, and how the kidney accomplishes this?
- How coccidiostat causes drop in egg production in laying hen. i mean what is the mechanism or mode of action?
- The breakdown of glucose?
- Why is Obama black?
- Is evolution a theory?
- What would happen if the nitrogen in earth's atmosphere was replaced with carbon dioxide?
- Does DNA evidence at all suggest that humans emerged from Africa?
- Do I See You Or Just a Copy of you in my mind's artificial simulation of the world?
- Are people with Brown/Black hair and eyes "White"?