a subunit is what makes the proteins
In order to make proteins
1st there has to be an amino acids and those are what create the proteins..
- PLEASE HELP!!!?
- How true is this statement? Girls don't like sex unless they are given something in exchange.?
- Could a shark breathe in a pool filled with nothing but blood?
- Can Some Mutations Be Adventageous And Some Deleterious In Differentv Environments?
- How do you fvck an android? Hypothetically speaking?
- How old is the human species?
- Why don't animals lift weights to get strong?
- Is there such thing as an EPIGENETIC MUTATION, if so, can you give an example?
- Are humans de-evolving?
- Why is Nothing in science beyond scrutiny and criticism - except of course, evolution??