a subunit is what makes the proteins
In order to make proteins
1st there has to be an amino acids and those are what create the proteins..
- How do I be as visual as a female and not be turned on by the opposite genders looks?
- Other than hermaphrodites, why would any other people identify as non binary ?
- Cytokines (immune system) Help !!!!!?
- Difference between foreign cells and host cells (immunity)?
- Why do people believe in evolution?
- So i think bananas in the uk are genetically modified to be seedless but my friends think not. is this true?
- Is selective breeding one way a species can evolve?
- Is there an alternative scientific theory/hypothesis to evolutionary theory, for how the many species of plants and animals came to exist?
- Why do humans kill each other?
- Evolutionist claim verbally that non-life can give life.How can a thing can give a thing to another thing that it did not possess,ridiculous?