Allotment mypay,when will it go through?
My husband is in the marine corp. He set up the allotment shortly after july 1st payday.... It shows on his LES that the allotment was to start 8/01. Which nothing went into the bank account then. His last pay day info on mypay says that this pay day he is only gettin a little over $600. So does that mean that the allotment will show up this pay day?
- Your husband needs to give with finance because that money may have been lost. Allotments are always paid on the 1st of the month. Have him verify account numbers to make sure it went to the right place.00
- there is no problem for you to walk through allotments but you must keep to the paths a do no damage.I feel I must take you to task on the comments that allotments are for poor people.Usually allotments are run by the local council as a place for people with no garden of their own to have the pleasure of growing plants of many kinds and for Leisure purpose's.With the recession there is once again a higher demand for allotments.00
- Allotments are not paid mid month, they are paid on the 1st of each month. If the allotment was deducted on Aug 1st pay then it would have been take out entirely then and placed into that account. If it started after that then half is taken out on the 15th, half on the 1st and it is deposited.
If it was all taken out on the 1st and it didn't go in then he needs to talk to finance and find out where it went.00
- Are military members and veterans protected under the hate crime bill?
- Should this be the U.S declaration of war theme song?
- For the Air National Guard and Air Force Reserves, are you able to choose your job before you sign paperwork and swear in?
- I want to join the French foreign legion?
- US military personnel (current and former): Are you proud of being an active part of this inherently malicious and dysfunctional entity?
- Does the United States military support President Trump? Or Hillary Clinton ???
- How do US military personnel generally feel about serving a system inherently at war with desirable human and societal attributes?
- Are there jobs in the Navy where you don’t go sit out at sea? I want to have a home life also. Is this possible in the Navy?
- My boyfriend is deployed and I sent him a pair of my panties...will he get in serious trouble?
- Should the U.S. pull our troops out of the Middle East and deploy them on our South border?