Embalmers-do you LOVE your job?
My question is..WHY? To me, the job seems like it must be encapsulated with grief, decay, mortality, finality, pain, emotions, etc. What is there to love in this job?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Embalmers-do you LOVE your job?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
I'm not an embalmer... but I can imagine things that would be 'plusses' to a job like this.
I don't really like working with people... it is too unpredictable for someone like me. (I have Aspergers... which makes social situations tough.) However, I love to help people and be there when people need me... return the favors that others have given me along the way.
With a job like this I would be helping the family of this person *without* having to deal up close and personal with people all day every day. The work would be predictable and steady... not many suprises once you knew the ropes of the job. Just what someone like me thrives on!
It doesn't seem like it would be a very *popular* job for all the reasons you mentioned... so the pay would likely be decent and I would feel truely *needed* by doing what others didn't want to. I think I could *potentially* love the job.
If I wasn't already happy at home with my kids... I might just sign up myself! :) My kids are (of course) unpredictable and I have to face people all the time... but they are mine and I don't have to answer to the rules and timetables of others. So... I love this job too. :)
Hope that helps!
- Why my friends saying bulshît because My boyfriend is black?
- Can tackling someone down to the ground be counted as a fighting move?
- What is the point of life?
- There is nothing wrong with swearing.?
- Be honest, do you judge others based on how they look?
- Am I a bad person if I'd rather work in fast food than in an office?
- What is a job that never requires wearing a uniform?
- Jesus Christ! Can everyone give it a rest?
- What's the best way to make a girl orgasm?
- How did the US become the most powerful country in only 200 years time?