Embalmers-do you LOVE your job?
My question is..WHY? To me, the job seems like it must be encapsulated with grief, decay, mortality, finality, pain, emotions, etc. What is there to love in this job?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Embalmers-do you LOVE your job?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
I'm not an embalmer... but I can imagine things that would be 'plusses' to a job like this.
I don't really like working with people... it is too unpredictable for someone like me. (I have Aspergers... which makes social situations tough.) However, I love to help people and be there when people need me... return the favors that others have given me along the way.
With a job like this I would be helping the family of this person *without* having to deal up close and personal with people all day every day. The work would be predictable and steady... not many suprises once you knew the ropes of the job. Just what someone like me thrives on!
It doesn't seem like it would be a very *popular* job for all the reasons you mentioned... so the pay would likely be decent and I would feel truely *needed* by doing what others didn't want to. I think I could *potentially* love the job.
If I wasn't already happy at home with my kids... I might just sign up myself! :) My kids are (of course) unpredictable and I have to face people all the time... but they are mine and I don't have to answer to the rules and timetables of others. So... I love this job too. :)
Hope that helps!
- What does society expect of a person?
- Who would you rather be friends with?
- Should I change my name?
- Can you change your race like you can your gender?
- Is USA the greatest country in the world?
- This website does not exist or is under review?
- Why did white people invent slavery for the black people?
- To be honest: Are you happy with Trump being president?
- I'm proud to be black! what do you think of that white people?
- If homosexuality is not a mental illness why do Atheists say it has a genetic basis like the most severe mental illnesses do?