Are the Town & Country Apartments in Kingman, AZ nice apartments to live in?
I cannot seem to find any photos or reviews online and may be moving to Kingman, AZ soon. Any photos/reviews would be very helpful. Thanks!
- do NOT move to kingman, it is a horrible horrible town and the worst thing that you could do to yourself and family. it's dry, it's hot, the people there are NOT nice (or sane for that matter), there is no where to work and hardly any recreational activities available. there are so many other cities to choose from in AZ, but do no move to Kingman or you will regret that you did. some people even go there and say that they will only spend a temporary amount of time there, but the city sucks them in a drains all the life out of them before they can get away. it's a really bad place.11
- Go to http://apartmentratings.com and see what people say about the place. I live in Florence so I couldn't tell you but that is the best place to start looking. Sorry I just went to that site and they are new so no one has put a review on there yet. Good luck in your search.21
- Most of the apartments in Kingman are pretty low end. There are a lot of houses here in Kingman that are up for rent, maybe you could rent a house instead of an apartment. Most of the houses would be in the same price range. If you are set on these apartments their phone number is (928) 753-2086. You could call and ask if they have a website or a brochure.
Kingman is only as bad as you make it. If you have a family then its really easy to keep to yourself and enjoy a small town feel. If you are single then it is really close to vegas and laughlin. There is a lot outdoor activities to do. So its all on how you look at everything11
- Why shouldn't the F.B.I investigate the Phx and surrounding departments for their KKK Tactics?
- How far is it from1225 s 7th st phoenix arizona to 3500 n hayden rd in scottsdale arizona?
- What is Scottsdale Arizona supposed to b About?
- Scottsdale vs Las Vegas ?
- Is Phoenix a good place for starting a new life?
- How far is cottonwood Arizona from phoenix?
- Traveling to Phoenix alone for business. Is it a safe city?