special delivery just means recorded must sign for and is normaly priority mail for royal mail, so normaly deliv next day or in some cases same day depending on type.
Best way to check is royalmail.co.uk
(UK) What is special delivery?
Compared to recorded delivery?
- Special delivery means a recorded delivery (which means a signature upon delivery) PLUS a faster delivery than normal and with more compensation if things get lost etc.
There are two: 9am next day special and 1pm next day special.
where as recorded delivery is a normal 1st class or 2nd class post (3 days) with the signature and less compensation
Special deliveries are used a lot by companies who wish to send items that are important and need to get there next day!
It's cheaper than a same day courier but is much more expensive than regular recorded delivery!
I seem to remember a good set of papers was about £7 for a special compared to one being £2 for normal recorded!
Your essentially paying for the next day service!
Up until 2 years ago, I was a receptionist/PA and Admin, who delt with incoming and outgoing post!20
- Whats a tax credit award TCUH01 check?
- I had issues logging onto another account on Tuesday 5th February 2019 between 19.00 - 20.00 UK time can you confirm if it was an issue?
- Hi how much savings am i allowed to have without if affecting carers allowance in the uk?
- I didn't get paid the right amount!!!?
- As a tax paying Pensioner, am I able to claim allowance for my wife whose Pension is less than half her total allowance.?
- Do I have to pay for TV license in UK?
- Have you ever been taxed too high, when receiving your payslip? and how did you get that money back? i m so upset worried by how high it is?
- What would happen if we get a mortgage with inheritance would we sill get universal credits?
- Can I use gold , to buy platinum, and avoid paying the VAT.?
- What happens when you stop getting child tax credits?