Apparently I am receiving email from a single site that I have no business with. I try many times to delete?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Apparently I am receiving email from a single site that I have no business with. I try many times to delete?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
find here, try to block the person with help from this site http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/
Apparently? Either you ARE or you are NOT. Which is it? Now, as to what you can DO about unwanted email. You do not say what your email client is, so I can not be specific. So, for some generalities. Every email client I have worked with has the ability to set up a filter for incoming email. Then, there is also a way to deal with email caught by the filter, such as placing the email in a special folder or delete it or whatever. Just set up a filter to catch the emails you do not want, and set the action taken to dump them in the trash. In my case, I have set a filter to catch email with no "@" symbol in the TO: field and automatically dump them in the trash. If there is no address in the TO: field, it is trash as far as I am concerned and I do not have to deal with it. After all, if the email is not addressed to ME in the TO: or CC: fields, it is very likely spam. In your case, there may be something unique you can filter for in the FROM: or REPLY TO: fields or even in the body itself for this specific sender, a domain name or some such.
- I am receiving no emails at all other than from yahoo. Help please????
- Did you fix the missing emails in inbox issue ?
- How do I get free razor,from Sunday Mail?
- Is it possible that my gmail and yahoo are conected ?
- I keep getting a message saying my Yahoo account settings are out of date, what do I need to do?
- How do I erase all my emails at once? I have thousands...?
- Why doesn't Yahoo Answers have better security?
- This is a very touchy subject so please no abusive comments! Is there anyone here who believes that the MMR vaccine is linked to autism?
- Everyone in my high school is a LIBERAL c u n t and a HILLARY supporter?
- Is this email message really came from yahoo? " To avoid been blocked, kindly open attachment below to update your yahoo account.?