Did I brake my finger?
I know I already asked this question but I missed something.. okay well i hurt my finger and I can't straighten it all the way and I cant bend it very far until it feels pain full. there is also a bruise on the part where I can bend my finger. ( don't know what its called)
- if it really really hurts badly then it may be broken, but when I jammed my finger it was almost all bruised. Maybe yours is a sprain. If you are worried about a fracture or a break in a bone, go to the doctor immediately because otherwise the bone might set wrong.00
- The only thing I can think of is the knuckle or the joint of the finger. In either case from what you describe you'll need to go get an x-ray of it. I'm not going to write you a full lesson on your injury as it's not necessary. If it's over 24 hours whatever swelling has already happened. My suggestion is to get the x-ray so you can get on with your life. The doctor will probably write you something for the pain as you can only splint a finger,unless the injury is so bad that you need some surgery. I wish you well and may God Bless00
- first issues first,its harm,2d is that's a accident, a accident is speedy, so speedy that the recommendations doesnt assemble suggestion to deliver out the right harm, wish it gets extra useful.if your speaking approximately breaking your individual, than I see why you spell it that way.00
- Broken Finger Symptoms
Broken fingers frequently cause immediate pain after trauma and sometimes a deformed finger either at a joint (commonly a dislocation) or through the bone as a fracture. If there is no deformity, a sharp pain usually is felt very specifically at the injury site.
Sometimes you are not sure if the finger is broken, and you try to bend the finger in question. A true fracture usually will be painful, but do not be fooled by a finger that has some range of motion and dull pain. Depending on their stability, some fractures may hurt more than others.
As time goes on, usually within the next 5-10 minutes, swelling and bruising of the finger will occur and the finger will become stiff to move. Swelling is not as specific as pain and therefore may affect the adjacent fingers as well.
If the fracture is severe, bruising from released blood may be seen immediately.
Finally, if the swelling is excessive, numbness of the finger may occur because the nerves in the fingers are compressed.
When to Seek Medical Care
The doctor will need an x-ray to evaluate the position of the broken finger bones. The best medical treatment would be found in an urgent care facility or a hospital's emergency department, which have the needed supplies for x-ray evaluation and splinting.
I am guessing that you didn't brake it. When you brake it it is usually really deformed and crooked, the whole finger is usually bruised and very swollen and very painful. You may have just jammed your finger (also incredibly painful) or sprained it. However, if I were you I would go the doctor or hospital to seek medical attention immediately, just in case it is more than a sprain or jam. Well anyways, I hope that helped and that your finger gets better soon :)00
- Will this injury require surgery to fix?
- Can I move to a different city if I have a case going on?
- How can I tell if ansomia was from a brain injury or if I was born with it?
- Me cai me golpee el hombro ahora tengo vertigo?
- Eye injury?
- May I have a concussion?
- Would I know if I broke a bone?
- Can somebody please help me!!!!! I think I’ve broken my hand!!!?
- How long will it take to recover from fractured leg and back ?
- Will I require surgery for this injury?