What is totalitarian nationalism?
Its for Modern History homework, i need about a paragraph but any info would be good.
- I bet there are lots of info about that on wikipedia.00
- Define Totalitarian00
- Totalitarian nationalism... never heard of it...
But using terminology..
Totalitarianism- a form of government where the state controls every aspect of society. Ruled by a totalitarian (dictator)
Nationalism- belief in your nation and in the sovereignty of your nation. If I was for example, an Russian nationalist, I would probably always buy Russian-made products, I would constantly support Russia in its international disputes, and I might even go to the extent and say that the Russian people are superior to other people.
Combine the two and you will probably have this..
A form of government where the state controls all aspects of society while pursuing nationalist doctrines. An example would probably be Nazi Germany. Hitler ruled as a tyrant; his Nazi Party controlled everything. He also used nationalist propaganda, declaring that the Aryan race was the master race that will rule the world. Jews, Russians, Slavs and others were inferior.
I'm not a hundred percent sure on my definition, this is just what I think it is.00
- What really were "The Furhman Tapes " about? was it just for a movie or were those Mark Furhman's real thoughts? why think so?
- Why did Germany give citizenship to so many Gastarbeiten after WWII. They were to come, build then leave. What happened?
- Foreign policy challenges of the first 20 years of the 21st century? How has American foreign policy shifted from the Cold War era?
- Did more Americans or Germans die during D-Day?
- Can you name 10 people who lived 500 years ago?
- Did everyone in the 1980’s smell like Cigarettes?
- Why were swords ever used instead of spears..?
- Is there any evidence to prove that Hitler did commit suicide?
- What was Hitler's last name?
- Are there still people with the last name of Hitler?