What is totalitarian nationalism?
Its for Modern History homework, i need about a paragraph but any info would be good.
- I bet there are lots of info about that on wikipedia.00
- Define Totalitarian00
- Totalitarian nationalism... never heard of it...
But using terminology..
Totalitarianism- a form of government where the state controls every aspect of society. Ruled by a totalitarian (dictator)
Nationalism- belief in your nation and in the sovereignty of your nation. If I was for example, an Russian nationalist, I would probably always buy Russian-made products, I would constantly support Russia in its international disputes, and I might even go to the extent and say that the Russian people are superior to other people.
Combine the two and you will probably have this..
A form of government where the state controls all aspects of society while pursuing nationalist doctrines. An example would probably be Nazi Germany. Hitler ruled as a tyrant; his Nazi Party controlled everything. He also used nationalist propaganda, declaring that the Aryan race was the master race that will rule the world. Jews, Russians, Slavs and others were inferior.
I'm not a hundred percent sure on my definition, this is just what I think it is.00
- Why did Plutarch write about the life of Alexander the great?
- Identify ONE way in which this excerpt reflects the close relationship between the culture of the Maya and their natural environment?
- Georgias "Encomium of Helen what is about not really understanding his purpose?
- What thoughts about native Americans might have led government leaders to feel the trail of tears was a acceptable? yahoo?
- Where was I before I was born?
- Why do racist white people say that blacks sold their own people as an excuse to why slavery was right?
- Was Titanic built by drunken British people is that why it sunk?
- Do conservatives still oppose the New Deal?
- Why were Christians banned from reading the bible during the middle ages?
- What was Uranus called before it was discovered?