You would get loaded up with sugar and caffeine.
Just chug a sugar bowl.
What would happen if you drink?
what would happen if you drink two full throttle energy drinks in one day?
- Depending on how much crap your stomach can handle, you might become nauseated or vomit or get a sugar/caffeine buzz. All in all, it sounds pretty gross.00
- You will die a horrible, agonizing death and retch while you aspirate your sputum.00
- Energy drinks are basically loaded with caffeine and sugar.
If you have too much caffeine, you may experience side effects such as dizziness, nervousness, insomnia, upset stomach, or arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat). In addition, your body can get used to caffeine and people who stop drinking caffeine may get headaches and become cranky or tired for a few days.
Long term affects for regular consumption of energy drinks are not known or properly researched. However, the long term effect of regular caffeine consumption is bothered sleep. Even though you may be able to sleep, you may not be able to obtain the restful benefits of deep sleep. What's worse, the cycle continues as you may use more and more caffeine in hopes of counteracting this deficit.
If you drank 2 energy drinks in one day, you will be very alert with an accelerated, irregular heartbeat. As long as this is not a daily thing, you should be fine. It's best to keep it to one a day, if that.00
- Why does Godiva chocolate cost less at Walmart/Target but significantly more at Godiva stores?
- Is it bad to eat pickled vegetables every day?
- Whole Wheat or Rye Bread?
- Is the meat expired?
- How can you get french toast to taste as good as the waffle house and ihop?
- Good breakfast food to bring to class?
- Is it safe to drink out of the bathroom sink?
- How much veges do u have with your dinner?
- Do you think Trump served and paid for 1000 hamberders as he tweeted? Earlier in the day it was 300. Is Trump senile? Are the White House?
- So I don’t know?