I would say cool cali is right for the most part. There is not much to do here and it is very expensive. What I love about living here is the people. We have made some great friends over the past 2 1/2 years and I hate to think of possibility leaving come June when our visa's are up. Being based on this side of the world has allowed us to do some serious traveling, places I probably never would have made it to.
Job's are not that easy to come by these days with the economy slowing down.
Cheap housing? Good luck with that in Dubai.
Life and job oportunity in DUBAI?
Is the cost of life in dubai high?any good info about cheap housing is welcom
Use this link to find you information.
It gives you the latest price comparison on your asked items in Dubai.
For housing, check these two,
Dubai is an international atmosphere you can landed. It is ok for young professional to start and develop their career. It is quite safe and you will have most of international level services.
Good luck and enjoy Dubai,00
- You can know more about Dubai here.
- its actually not easy with 2500 until and unless u r provided with a company's accommodation. if u r not then its going to be lil tuff. and if u r earning for urself the also its kinda fine and if u have to send some amount to home then definitely its going to b pretty tuff. and if u r renting the home on sharing basis (with 2-3 boys and location) max 1000 dhms u need to have. then ur food, conveyance (bus service sucks out here especially for males) taxis are expensive. traffic is the biggest issue u need to start up quiet early from home it depends where is ur residence and where is ur employer. (150 dhms for conveyance) ur food if u r going to eat out so minimum one meal will cost you 10-12 dhms n maximum dont ask. so take it atleast 400 dhms per month ur food will cost if u r having outside, grocery items are also not much expensive but still its DUBAI. then u have to send some amount at home then save for urself not for GFs but yes Driving License (if ur company is providing u with a car) cos if u have ur own conveyance u r very much at ease and mobile but that ways also Salik's will kill ur pocket. and DL is not that easy to get its the hardest nut to break being in Dubai so u better b prepared for hard days. and incase still u try to give it a shot give it but ask ur company to give an accomodation. but this is actually DUBAI is all about. u wont find much difference then India. and do come with lots of sunscreen lotion and a good shade also an umbrella the summer is like......... no words to describe. But theses are the days u can cherish. I am also struggling I have been in Dubai from past 4 months so the things are pretty tough especially for boys but still manageable. ANd if its 3,500 its going to be fine. and this is what the experience is. I have to walk for half an hour to get the bus through sand and evrythng then in the evening get off by 7 then walk for 15 minutes to bus station. then where the bus drops me then again 15-20 minutes and m enjoyng it. anywys what is the post they are taking u for? and how much is ur experience? Last but not the least. U CANT TRUST ANYONE HERE. ppl are here for money and they will betray u at any moment. but still they are practical in their approach so u dont get hurt.00
- The pro and cons of living in Dubai
Pros: Its a melting pot of cultures, You will find people from all over the world, Everyone speaks English even most of the Taxi drivers, (unless you ask to go to Sharjah),The Skyline is beautiful, Very Safe, real estate prices are dropping like rain in Brazil. I just got back 2 weeks ago and average prices dropped 40% on the palm island (check gulf news site for real estate).
Cons: The only real entertainment is bars and clubs, Everything is Very Expensive I am from LA and Dubai is more expensive than downtown LA, Traffic Traffic Traffic makes LA traffic look like a high speed monorail (to travel 8 kilometers in no traffic is 15minutes; in traffic 2-2.5 hrs no exageration), Getting a Taxi can be very difficult (pay them extra money and get their cell so the next time you need a taxi you can call one), Men outnumber woman 10-1 leading to my next con, Every resort, bar, and club is infested with prostitutes and its very difficult to tell the difference between a normal girl and "an artist" thats the locals call it,( for me this is a con for you it might not be :)
Dubai might be a cool place to live for a year, but thats about it. I spent 45 days on business in Dubai and I asked many westerners for their thoughts as I was thinking about moving there.
The best answer was provided to me by these cool Aussie Sisters from Brisbane. They said It "all quickly wears off theres only clubs and bars and it all costs alot of money. You cant go watch a game of footie (im guessing thats soccer) there is nothing else to do".
When your there for any period of time you quickly realize its missing a soul. I cant really describe it except to say all the beauty is man made and the entire culture revolves around money.20
- Best painters in dubai?
- Plumbing Service Company in UAE?
- What is the postal code of Al Hazana Sharjah?
- How to ship a dog to the united arab emirates?
- Which is the best website for job search in UAE?
- Plumbing Service Company in UAE?
- Jumeriah Beach Hotel Vs. Atlantis Hotel?
- Has megyns mum moved into Harrys new home (is she the maid)?
- Online shopping websites in UAE?
- Will the Queen's alleged nephew be at Sandringham this Christmas to keep Meghan company in the servants quarters?