rhymes with orange??
- oh.. range.00
- i dont know morange lol00
i answered yours...Plz answer mine...
- there are no words in the english language that rhymes with orange...
BUT u can be creative and make up ur own word...how about snorange...definition yet to come lol00
- orange - lozenge, boring, forage, porridge, door-hinge, score bench
next time ask for these
silver, purple, month, ninth, pint, wolf, opus, dangerous, marathon and discombobulate.00
love that one
- definately SPLORANGE
- Maybe gorge, forge, foreign. Foreign hits my ear best.00
- Nothing! That's one of those fancy words that stands on its own!10
- Can "as low as 30 degrees" means below 30 degrees can be possible?
- 24/05/2012 how can right?
- Why Do Most People Replace Em Dashes with Hyphens?
- English, are the sentence right "a person is hurted"., "a table is damaged".?
- Does it really matter if a word is spelled incorrectly if it is clear what it means?
- What the hell is a liberal?
- Would this be considered a “nude”?
- Which one of the following sentences is grammatically correct?
- "My goal is to be leading a team of people" Is this gramatically correct or not?
- In an Oxford book there are "to practiSe" and "for practiCe". Does it mean that its noun and verb spelled differently in BrEn?