rhymes with orange??
- oh.. range.00
- i dont know morange lol00
i answered yours...Plz answer mine...
- there are no words in the english language that rhymes with orange...
BUT u can be creative and make up ur own word...how about snorange...definition yet to come lol00
- orange - lozenge, boring, forage, porridge, door-hinge, score bench
next time ask for these
silver, purple, month, ninth, pint, wolf, opus, dangerous, marathon and discombobulate.00
love that one
- definately SPLORANGE
- Maybe gorge, forge, foreign. Foreign hits my ear best.00
- Nothing! That's one of those fancy words that stands on its own!10
- Is this a sentence? “My strengths that could be brought to your company are: strong, hard worker, and determined.”?
- What does provisional booking mean? Apparently I’m working and the job description is just “provisional booking”?
- Where did the saying "Someone walked over my grave" originate from?
- My bud said I am "earthy" what does that mean?
- Can you describe The City of Las Vegas in one Syllable?
- How do you say this: "Today is a full moon " or "Today is full moon"?
- How to answer the phone when an interviewer calls:?
- Is making bad puns at school a good idea?
- What really does "Halleluyah" mean? and which language is this?
- Which word is correct?