rhymes with orange??
- oh.. range.00
- i dont know morange lol00
i answered yours...Plz answer mine...
- there are no words in the english language that rhymes with orange...
BUT u can be creative and make up ur own word...how about snorange...definition yet to come lol00
- orange - lozenge, boring, forage, porridge, door-hinge, score bench
next time ask for these
silver, purple, month, ninth, pint, wolf, opus, dangerous, marathon and discombobulate.00
love that one
- definately SPLORANGE
- Maybe gorge, forge, foreign. Foreign hits my ear best.00
- Nothing! That's one of those fancy words that stands on its own!10
- Just Passing through ...........which is the best match word? a) Live II) Livelihood III) Business?
- Should I use "have" before each verb?
- Why do people still call it "Tin Foil" when actual foil made from tin has not been made since the 1940s?
- When will Trump do something about the deep state?
- Can you give me definitions for "liberal" and for "conservative"?
- What ís the meaning of grateful?
- Which word is correct?
- If you are asked the meaning of inexplicable, is it hard to explain?