What`s a totalitarian system?
whats a totalitarian system
- It's basically a dictatorship - one person or group of people has absolute power over all the others.01
- It is a centralized based government that is socialist02
- Basically, for all intents and purposes, a Government Gone Rogue.01
- the political concept that the citizen should be totally subject to an absolute state authority20
- total power in the hands of the government/leader10
- It's a system of government in which one person has complete control of every aspect. The most common form is a dictatorship.01
- Oh my god, elegance AND brains! specific it is, Democracy has by no skill existed, u . s . has a device of the wealthy utilising the undesirable and center type as slaves! yet do no longer worry, Antifa, CPUSA, and Anarchist occasion Of u . s . of america are all making plans a revolution, we are going to defeat the corrupt device!00
- A totalitarian system is a dictatorship, but it's more than that: it's a dictatorship shaped by a clear ideology, with the government attempting to mold the entire society around the ideology.
There is no room for independent civil society in a totalitarian dictatorship: unions, even clubs, are controlled by the government's political party. For example, the auto-worker's union is controlled by the government, and every meeting begins with a political discussion about the importance of national unity and a spirit of comradeship. No competing, private unions are allowed. The will of the government is enforced by a secret police, which spies on the population and arrests those who speak against the government. Freedoms to speak and independently assemble are almost non-existent. Every aspect of society, from clubs to schools to debate clubs, are manipulated by the government, to shore up its ideology. This ideology is almost always based on threat: an enemy threatens the people (the Nazis said it was racial impurity caused by Jews, and the Soviets said that it was the evil of global capitalism), and so the people must unite and strive together to emerge victorious.
There are really only a couple historical examples: Nazi Germany in the 1930s, and the Soviet Union under Stalin. One might be able to argue that China under Mao was totalitarian, too. Plenty of dictatorships have a secret police, but this doesn't make them totalitarian.00
- What is UK Parliament doing?They both abrogated & abdicated responsibility for brexit signoff,yesterday.Surely,it can't be that easy to con?
- Who's in charge of clean up when Trump inevitably pisses on the carpet at the white house?
- What time of day does the supreme court publish it's rulings?
- Are there homeless republicans?
- Why do liberals have such hatred for families and housewives?
- Why are there states of Usa with spanish name?
- Are liberals proud for fostering MS13?
- Should The Donald be worshipped likevKim Jong Un ?
- This is a stupid thing to ask but in times of a money crisis why cant the goverment just print more money instead of asking taxpayers for it?
- Will Trump face impeachment for his cruel order to take kids from their parents at the border?