Week 11 Braylon Edwards?
Can anyone give me a SOLID reason to even consider starting this guy no matter how favorable his matchups may be for the rest of the season? And will he be targeted less/more with new QB Brady Quinn?
- i have braylon in a league too and hes been really frustrating. I have a feeling quinns gonna be looking to winslow a lot more than anyone else (10 catches, 2 TDs last week as opposed to edwards 1 catch) and the offense isnt gonna be going for those home run throws anymore with quinn. try to ship him if you can.00
- Braylon Edwards has been inconsistent this year no doubt. But, I truly believe that Derek Andersons inconsistency led to Edwards' inconsistency. Brady Quinn is unbelievably more of professional QB and will proide Braylon the chance to be the stud that he was. Everyone needs to stop freaking out about last game, of course they were going to game plan for short easy throws to get Quinns confidence up. Safe was the only way to game plan for the move so that way there was little chance for it o blow up in their faces. The browns need to win the majority of the rest of their games to have a shot, that means Braylon Edwards will step up and score TD's. If you have another stud receiver you have to keep Edwards, because like it or not he still is uncoverable, he can get open no matter what the match up is. He's worth the gamble in my opinion.00
- Baseball or football?
- Can't access commissioner tools in my fantasy football league, the sight is not responding.?
- I need a fair way to determine nba fantasy draft order.?
- Can somebody help me with MLB strategy on FanDuel?
- Father told police--It was fun while it lasted--DAD RAPES DAUGHTER DAILY?
- Is it legal to shoot a police officer if they are in the act of barging in my home and raping my wife and strangling my wife to death?
- How Messed Up Is The NFL?
- What current or past NFL player would u want to spend a day with?
- Do you think the Chargers are a good NFL franchise?
- What year did life start to suck for you?