Do people still visit Berchtesgaden as a tribute to the Nazis?
I have heard that Berchtesgaden is a sort of shrine for Neo-Nazis. Is this true?
- Why did the English attack the Boers on 11th October 1899?
- How were Europeans able to colonize the Americas rather rapidly, but faced more challenges in gaining control over parts of Africa and Asia?
- What impact the Normans Invasions of England Wales , Ireland and Scotland have?
- What was the defining feature of the pre-modern world (before 1600 CE)? Why?
- Where was I before I was born?
- Why do racist white people say that blacks sold their own people as an excuse to why slavery was right?
- Was Titanic built by drunken British people is that why it sunk?
- Do conservatives still oppose the New Deal?
- Why were Christians banned from reading the bible during the middle ages?
- What was Uranus called before it was discovered?