Do people still visit Berchtesgaden as a tribute to the Nazis?
I have heard that Berchtesgaden is a sort of shrine for Neo-Nazis. Is this true?
- How useful are the biology studies of Aristotle?
- Were there any other slaves sold to the Americans during the slavery era?
- Why was it so easy for the Roman armies to defeat the Celts in comparison to how difficult it was for them to do the same to the Persians?
- Ginger or Mary Ann?
- Who is the new big enemy of United States?
- If school wasn't around in 1500s, 1600s or 1700s or before that, how did we learn to do things?
- Do you think that the Kent State shooting was justified rightly?
- What are some historic events you’ve witnessed on live TV?
- Why did Nazis call themselves National Socialists?
- I've heard it said by some Historians that Germany beating France In 1940 was a fluke, a Miracle on the part of Germany. What do you think?