Universal heath care!!!!!!!?
what are the benefits of universal health care...i need to write an article about it tonight!!! thank u in advance for ur help:)
- I don't know of any.02
- you should write about how there are NO benefits to universal health care03
- Nexgen medical has developed a migration software that has volume independent. The software migrates records from legacy systems into a viewer that is easy to use. The pricing of the software is independent from the number of records that are being migrated. Competitors base their pricing on the number of records that will be migrated.
To know more visit http://carecnx.com/00
- Common arguments forwarded by supporters of universal health care systems include:
* Health care is a basic human right or entitlement.
* Ensuring the health of all citizens benefits a nation economically.
* About 60% of the U.S. health care system is already publicly financed with federal and state taxes, property taxes, and tax subsidies - a universal health care system would merely replace private/employer spending with taxes. Total spending would go down for individuals and employers.
* A single payer system could save $286 billion a year in overhead and paperwork. Administrative costs in the U.S. health care system are substantially higher than those in other countries and than in the public sector in the US: one estimate put the total administrative costs at 24 percent of U.S. health care spending.
* Several studies have shown a majority of taxpayers and citizens across the political divide would prefer a universal health care system over the current U.S. system
* Universal health care would provide for uninsured adults who may forgo treatment needed for chronic health conditions.
* Wastefulness and inefficiency in the delivery of health care would be reduced.
* America spends a far higher percentage of GDP on health care than any other country but has worse ratings on such criteria as quality of care, efficiency of care, access to care, safe care, equity, and wait times, according to the Commonwealth Fund.
* A universal system would align incentives for investment in long term health-care productivity, preventive care, and better management of chronic conditions.
* Universal health care could act as a subsidy to business, at no cost thereto. (Indeed, the Big Three of U.S. car manufacturers cite health-care provision as a reason for their ongoing financial travails. The cost of health insurance to U.S. car manufacturers adds between USD 900 and USD 1,400 to each car made in the U.S.A.)
* The profit motive adversely affects the cost and quality of health care. If managed care programs and their concomitant provider networks are abolished, then doctors would no longer be guaranteed patients solely on the basis of their membership in a provider group and regardless of the quality of care they provide. Theoretically, quality of care would increase as true competition for patients is restored.
* A 2008 opinion poll of 2,000 US doctors found support for a universal health care plan at 59%-32%, which is up from the 49%-40% opinion of physicians in 2002. These numbers include 83% of psychiatrists, 69% of emergency medicine specialists, 65% of pediatricians, 64% of internists, 60% of family physicians and 55% of general surgeons. The reasons given are an inability of doctors to decide patient care and patients who are unable to afford care.
* According to an estimate by Dr. Marcia Angell roughly 50% of health care dollars are spent on health care, the rest go to various middlemen and intermediaries. A streamlined, non-profit, universal system would increase the efficiency with which money is spent on health care.
* In countries in Western Europe with public universal health care, private health care is also available, and one may choose to use it if desired. Most of the advantages of private health care continue to be present, see also two-tier health care.
* Universal health care and public doctors would protect the right to privacy between insurance companies and patients.
* Public health care system can be used as independent third party in disputes between employer and employee.
* Libertarians and conservatives can favor universal health care, because in countries with universal health care, the government spends less tax money per person on health care than the U.S. For example, in France, the government spends $569 less per person on health care than in the United States. This would allow the U.S. to adopt universal health care, while simultaneously cutting government spending and cutting taxes.20
- What,if any,similarities does our current situation share with Mexico&the early Anglo settlers of Texas?
- Which of the following would be MOST likely found in a confederal government?
- Are the Jews are getting a little above themselves in managing to expel Ken Livingstone from the Labour Party for just stating a fact.?
- Why do conservatives worship the government?
- Would Kentucky Senator Rand Paul be a better president than Donald Trump??
- Ramadan. If China one day rules the world, what will happen to Muslims?
- When is it ok to kill children, is this how Israel trains their snipers?
- Should we be more participative in representative democracy thru technology instead of just voting senators to Congress?
- If you found our that your parents were Russian spies carrying out a very important assignment, would you help them or turn them in?
- Why do conservatives worship the government?