How would someone die in the riddle five little indian boys going in for law. One got in Chancery and then ?
it's in an Agatha Christie And Then There Were None
- the other four took over your steel industry, banking, automobile and medical industries...00
- Sorry Sir... I don't know much about Indian Law but here I'm quoting a section of report published in Times of India (Delhi/Chandigarh Edition dt. 12/6/10) "Sri Lankan cabinet minister for traditional industries and small enterprises Douglas Devananda cannot claim amnesty under Indo-Sri Lankan Peace Accord of 1987, feel legal experts. . . . . . . . . Once criminal proceedings are initiated with the filing of a first information report and chargesheet is filed as per section 173(1) of Code of Criminal Procedure, then no bilateral or multilateral agreements among nations could waive the criminal liability of the person cited as an accused, said V Kannadasan, special public prosecutor for human rights courts."00
- my answer is try to look around on this site http://www.youtube.com/ it's help00
- What kind of lady dresses scantly and ask for money after being interment, at a 50 dollar an hour hotel?
- Have you realized your looks arent that deep, too?
- What am I supposed to do now? My feelings are too strong?
- Is having toilet paper on you shoe a sign of something good is going to happen?
- Was Donald Trump in the right to postpone Nancy Pelosi's vacation?
- What is a dustpan for?
- I'm Mexican. My commanding officer says, "Hey Hot Sauce, go back to Tacoville." Should I report him?
- Do you have a choice of doctors when you enlist (after basic training)? What about dentists? Do they have network, out-of-network, etc.?
- Now that we have seen a caravan just cross the border in the biggest illegal crossing in history is it obvious we need the wall?
- I'm visiting a navy recruiter. I've heard that if can spell the word *recruiter* that you should be good to go intellectually. Is this true?