Can you use the word adroit in a sentence?
it's an adjective. it means skillful; deft
- he is adroit06
- "I have never used the word 'adroit' in a sentence."
There ya go.17
- Tools of adroit behavior include flattery, indirection, listening, circumspection, reciprocal altruism, politeness and strategic reasoning.
- I've more commonly seen it as the adverb adroitly, such as:
The workman adroitly placed each brick into it's precise place.
An example of the adjective might be:
The guitarist plucked each note with adroit precision.
- Adjective complement with noun phrase
find: Whenever I visited Roosevelt on official business, I found a man adroit, voluble, assured, and smiling.
Modifies a noun
tongue: The Rev. Amos had neither that flexible imagination, nor that adroit tongue.
handling: However all these issues are overlaid with the often complex dynamics of the clients ' own individual relationships and require careful and adroit handling.
manipulation: Rumor even has it that during periods of unnatural or undetected lawlessness " volunteers " were acquired by adroit manipulation of the reversible signs.
management: The question of adroit management of the nuclear environment was therefore not the real issue.
way: I have been involved in two schemes at Australian universities which have tried to grapple with the problem in a more adroit way.
Modifying Another Word
technically: R seemed to be more distant but no less attentive, and perhaps under his veil of discretion is even more technically adroit.
particularly: I thought that was amusing, but not particularly adroit.
so: This proved so adroit at dodging her fork that it seemed to be both intelligent and motile.
very: Many were also very adroit in terms of choosing a school.
Used with adjective complement
become: Proverbs aims to show a person how to become adroit at the greatest skill of all, the skill of living.02
- --->> Tips---> https://trimurl.im/g84/can-you-use-the-word-adroit-in-a-sentence00
- This Site Might Help You.
can you use the word adroit in a sentence?
it's an adjective. it means skillful; deft00
- Adroit In A Sentence00
- Someone who is adroit is quick and skilful in their thoughts, behaviour, or actions.
1...She is a remarkably adroit and determined politician.
2...He drove adroitly.
3...He governed with an adroitness that gave him the nickname 'the old fox'.
- Les professeurs sont en Tunisie need to Replace the subject of each sentence with a subject pronoun?
- What does it mean when someone says "you're a meme" in a denigrating way?
- Is it really that hard to understand sarcasm?
- What is meant by "vapor" in the sentence: "Love was nothing, love was a vapor."?
- How do you say this: "Today is a full moon " or "Today is full moon"?
- Which word is correct?
- Complete this sentence: "I wish Donald Trump would..."?
- What does "whatever" means, it means I was right, right?
- What does 'such a' mean in this sentence?
- Congratulations! You SNAGGED free shipping on this order. How informal is the verb SNAG in American English with the sense, "catch; obtain"?