Can you help me translate these four latin questions?
1.Where did the boys go to first?
2.Where did they go after that?
3.Why was Caesar no able to keep Pompey inside the harbor?
4.What did Pompey use to break through Caesar’s blockade?
please translate the answers in english
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Can you help me translate these four latin questions?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Worries are over girl. This is a neat translator. Called Inter-tran.
Text summary is not perfect but you can tweek it to get the general story [some errors are puncuation errors and you can fix it sometimes.]
At that time Of the people dixit : â€œRecte dicis. Afterwards upon this fortified town Pompeius abundant supply collegit when across sea fugeret. Caesar to fortified town properavit when he intercluderet. But without to swim he to remember not able. Procedamus to harbour and exclusively eye spectemus opulent upon from Caesar withdrawing harbor impedire â€œBene,â€ to answer Madness. And two friendship at first to opulent the publishing of a book processerunt when totam region vidrent. Next about this to place the publishing of a book descenderunt and harbour itself spectaverunt. By which route faction harbor angustissimus was Caesar work and rates collocaverunt , but Pompeius , that not intercluderetur , to swim work ruperat and fugerat.
- Can you please edit my research paper question?
- What's the derivative of 2cosxtanx? I keep getting the wrong answer. The answer is 2cosx, I just don't know how to get there.?
- Can someone help me identify who is the speaker in this poem?
- Which analyzes and evaluates How the blackfish present an international issue? help me please to answer?
- What were the good & bad things about slavery?
- What does declining infant mortality mean?
- The party has started or the party has been started ? which one is right ?
- At 11:45 a.m. jason glanced at his watch doctor's appointment was in 2 whole 1/2 hours.At what time was the appointment?
- English: difference between either and neither?
- What is 4ml equal too?