Girlfriend or my little sister?
the first is my little sister(14) says my new girlfriend is a ***** and she is really mean to her my girlfriend says my little sister is really mean to her
who should i belive my little sis(14) or my new girlfriend
my sister says that when i am not around my girlfriend is the meanest person in the world who should i belive and
2nd question my little sister also said
f*** you to me when i told her she was lying what should i do about that
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Girlfriend or my little sister?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Well obviously someone is lying. I would talk to both of them about it separately then together and try and get to the bottom of it. Then take it from there.
wel...the old saying is blood is thicker than water
but your sister is young.maybe she just feels shes losing her bro cos ur with ur new girlfriend.
id say that you take them both aside.tell your girl, that you want her to make an effort with ur sis because shes family and u want her and ur family to get along.
and tell ur sis how much ur new girl means to you , and if she wants u to be happy then she will make an effort to be nice to her.
hope this helps.
I think your sister might be telling the truth. My cousin's sister said the same thing about his girlfriend.
You would have to find out the absaloute truth before you do anything you may later regret i suggest you speak to your girlfriend and tell her how you feel about this situation and tell your sister the same (seperatly!) Then your girl might own up and say that the felt you spent to much time with your sis
Or your sis might own up and say that she thought you spent to much time with your girlfriend.
Hope this helps you!
if you're not close to your sister, this is probably the scenario:
1. she wouldn't give a damn about what you do with your life unless it coincides hers. in this case, your girlfriend probably was a real b*tch to her. which is probably the reason why your sister (for once) is talking to you. and most likely why she cursed you, because she's actually telling you the truth and you just pushed her way far from your so-called "sibling borderline."
2. she just wants to mess with you because she hates your girlfriend for nostalgic reasons.
if you're close to your sister:
1. she's totally telling the truth, and you probably hurt her feelings when you protected your girlfriend. to her, "that's it, i don't care what you think anymore, i'm just trying to help you. but if you want me to leave you alone, then FINE!"
2. she's just jealous because you spend more time with your girlfriend than with her.
in any case, you should always try to talk to your sister and let her explain. family is always important.
i am teeling the truth you freak your girlfriend is a real b*tch and i ahte her and she hates me maybe one of those people are right we are close right now but if you keep seeing her we will grow farther apart like maybe i wouldnt come home today mom didnt say i had to stay with you the whole time while she is on a business trip maybe i will stay with my friend her mom already said it was fine and until you dump the b*tch you call your girlfriend im not comeing home you loser i dont care if you are 23 you are still my borther and i will talk to you how i want to
BELIEVE YOUR SISTER!!
IF YOU'RE STILL IN DOUBT THEN YOU SHOULD HIDE A TAPE RECORDER IN THE ROOM WITH THE TWO THEM, LEAVE THE HOUSE AND LATER ON REPLAY THE TAPE.
WHEN YOUR SISTER SAID F** YOU, YOU SHOULD SPANK HER AND PUT HER ON PUNISHMENT!! DON'T LET HER GET AWAY WITH THAT CRAP.
you're going to have to bite the bullet and do whatever your sister want for a week so she doesn't tell on you. This is a nightmare of mine. I guess I would make up some story about how I was trying to help my boyfriend in the shower because he fell and hurt himself when he was in there alone and he called for me and I was making sure that he was okay. It's desperate, but if the little sister is young enough she may buy the lame story. Good luck
Your sister will always be your sister. You will only have one of her. As for the girlfriend - how many of those have you had?
Has sis lied before? If not, I think I'd tell the girlfriend to take a hike.
If she has lied before, then you need to sit the girlfriend, and sister down, and ask both of them together what the deal is. Something tells me little sister may have a reason to complain to you and you might just see what it is first hand by getting them both together at the same time. Just don't blind yourself to your girlfriends actions when you do, the way she acts will tell more than her words will what is really going on.
As for her telling you F you for calling her a liar.. if my brother called me a liar and I knew I wasn't lying, I'd probably say the same thing as she did. From that bit alone, I suspect little sister is telling you the truth about the girlfriend. Or she wouldn't get so upset by you calling her a liar.
- Is it normal for a therapist to not call back? It's been over a month.. after the first appointment she said she'll call back in a week.?
- Am i wrong for feeling this way? What should i do?
- What do you think of the punishment mom is giving me?
- IS YOUR FAMILY overall STABLE AND TOGETHER currently?
- Parents won't let us bring 3 small dogs to their house to visit?
- IS YOUR FAMILY overall STABLE AND TOGETHER currently?
- Would I exist if my parents had never met...?
- How do I make my dad pay child support?
- I caught my little sister having sex?
- At what age does it become weird to still live at your parents house?