Better Teddy Riley group: Guy or Blackstreet?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Better Teddy Riley group: Guy or Blackstreet?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
That is a very tough one to answer. Both came along at different times. Guy was one of the forefathers of the "New Jack Swing" era and were great at their time.
Blackstreet came along when all the other singing groups did and were great.
Guy wins because they were more fun and had some great dance songs lol.
- Some 90s R&B Jams?
- Who is the female dancer in Al Jarreau's music video 'After All'?
- How to be edgy as h*ck?
- To suck or not to suck?
- What song are you listening to?
- Do you like Nat King Cole? What a wonderful voice.?
- I got Bipolar type 1 disorder what music can I have tried every music genre. RNB pop classical even rap I m just after music ideas?
- Christian hiphop is killing mainstream right now, JGivens.?
- Do you think the R&b group B2k is legendary?
- What does "pilot" mean?