How to waterproof a jacket?
i have an old military field jacket, the outer shell is 50% nylon and 50% cotton with 100% cotton lining. it's an awesome jacket, it's warm enough to use through most of the winter with a detachable liner, but light enough without it to use through the spring and fall without being too warm. the only problem is, it's only waterproofing is the fact that it's kind of thick so it takes a while for the water to bleed down to where it bothers me. anyone know any good products for waterproofing this thing?
- I made 2 of my eva horses on accident! I want to get rid of one but how do I?
- How do I clean and get rid of this dirt?
- Can I put essential oils into my arm and hammer laundry detergent?
- Why does cotton shrink?
- Why men don’t do domestic work like washing dishes and doing laundry and others?
- How long it take to smoke a cigarette ?
- Why does Rexair Rainbow Canister Vacuum Cleaners costs so much?
- Can you tell me the best carpet cleaners?
- How long after swallowing ink will you die?
- My boyfriend said I smell like a dust beetle what does that mean? What does a dust beetle smell like?