What are braisers used for?
- very slow low heat cooking. making a tough piece of meat like a turkey neck, consumable00
- there used for slow cooking to make meat more palateable or just for keeping things warm .00
- It’s perfect for slow-cooking meat until it’s meltingly tender, turning the braising liquid into a deeply flavorful sauce. We love everything about this pot – from its heavy-duty cast iron construction to its pale enamel interior, which makes it easy to judge browning (it’s also easy to clean). The cast iron body holds heat well, and the lid fits snugly, creating an oven-like yet moist environment ideal for the long simmer.
- What is this yellow stuff on the pie?
- For mixing bread dough, why adding salt timing is different depands on chefs?
- Mirror glaze cake question.. how long does it take for the gelatin to dissolve before adding the chocolate? It s taking really long?
- Cooking: When you follow a recipe correctly, and the food tastes 'blah', what is a good remedy?
- Am I an idiot?
- What method of cooking do you prefer to do the most?
- Jam or butter?
- What to do when recipe is high heat but pan keeps over boiling?
- Simple Tomato Sauce and white rice recipe?
- What is the hardest thing to cook?