What are braisers used for?
- very slow low heat cooking. making a tough piece of meat like a turkey neck, consumable00
- there used for slow cooking to make meat more palateable or just for keeping things warm .00
- It’s perfect for slow-cooking meat until it’s meltingly tender, turning the braising liquid into a deeply flavorful sauce. We love everything about this pot – from its heavy-duty cast iron construction to its pale enamel interior, which makes it easy to judge browning (it’s also easy to clean). The cast iron body holds heat well, and the lid fits snugly, creating an oven-like yet moist environment ideal for the long simmer.
- Where can I buy candied ginger?
- What is your favorite way to cook shrimp and what is the best size to buy for shrimp?
- Stewing with smoked ham ideas?
- What's something sweet you want right now?
- What are you eating this Christmas Eve?
- I want cookies make me some?
- What happens if I add more lemon juice than recommended to my lemon sugar cookies?
- How do you cook spaghetti?
- What happens if I put poor a lot of hot sauce in someone’s milk?
- How do you make fried rice for only one person?