My BOYFRIEND made me BIPOLAR?
I'm wondering if I'm bipolar these days. I went through a lot of stress, trauma, and drama, in being in an unhealthy unbalanced relationship the last 2yrs. I don't trust anyone now. The past 2yrs I have been extremely irritable, upset, depressed, crying uncontrollably sometimes, overwhelmed feelings, loss of direction in life, and feeling like no one in the world cares about me. I have even thought about ending it all. I'm 24yrsold, I live alone, I HATE living alone, when I am alone that's when I'm the most depressed and just want to drown out my misery. I don't have health insurance. Could I be bipolar? What should I do? Thanks
- Do you know anyone who's bent on taking the pizz today or, just being themselves? Maybe I could avoid them. ;-)?
- Did you ever attempt suicide?
- Bathroom incident at work! What might happen? Advice?
- How does one manage their anxiety disorder?
- Why should I keep fighting?
- Should i talk about my depression?
- Should we raise money to build the wall since the liberals hate our country?
- I need help? Please read!?
- Why can't people accept the earth is flat?
- Do you think healthcare should be free?