Ok so if there is even anyone on here that has it,my mom has this and her friend is coming over soon not sure when but,I wanted to make them something gluten free they can eat.So if you know any good recipes please share.They will eat most anything,I would prefer something other than gluten free pizza and pasta stuff though.
- you should make them a fruit salad! =)00
- Google it, it's spelled "Celiac"20
- Well try google. there are tons of recipes there. my mom made a great choco chip peanut butter cookie but idk the recipe. i would know more but they proved that i didnt have it after all.00
- A link to gluten free recopies :D00
- fish and chips
- It's spelled 'Celiac'.......what about some fish, chicken....stir fry......00
- its celiac, the small intestine lacks the enzymes to digest gluten.
how about grilled steak or chicken thighs and potatos, add some carrots to your salad.00
- I researched that disease for a book i was writing. Um, look it up on wikipedia. Why not serve tofu. There are some resturants that serve great tofu dishes that taste and look like the real thing. I think you'd find gluten free in organic food store possibly...???00
- Gluten Free Pasta CD HT Veg MC 20mins plus resting
Makes 350g/12oz Hot Cold Vegetarian Gluten Wheat Free Main Course substitute
225g/8oz Amaranth flour
125g/5oz Tapioca Flour
1 tbsp Walnut Oil
1-2 tablespoons Water
1. Sift together the flours into a large mixing bowl.
2. Make a well in the centre then add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes. until smooth and elastic.
4. Cover with clingfilm and allow to rest for 20 minutes.
5. Roll out thinly and form into whatever pasta shape your recipe calls for. Cook in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
Dairy free Recipes | Egg Free Recipes | Gluten Free Recipes | Vegan Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids - so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference. Click here to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from cups to grams or ounces.
this sounds really good!
- You can make a soup. Steam some white rice after it's fluffed up.
Then get some kind of a soup broth. (chicken or beef)
chop up any vegetables you can think of. (not corn)
Simmer the veggies for about an hour so they can soften & then add the rice.00
- Does receiving a blow job has a numb feeling effect?
- Something weird is happening to my throat.. help?
- TSH level of 1,53 mIU/L: low or good?
- Why do I get so sore so easily?
- Is there a way to get rid of anger?
- Whats the best medicine for gastritis that won't go away for a year?
- I have stomach bug 15 days . Why ?
- Why dont people stop arterial bleeding themselves?
- Could I have been exposed to Lupus disease?
- Is the person lucky or unlucky if he has a disease that has never been described in the scientific literature?