Cheapie Internet Tests?
My hubby and I are ttc #3. I remember how much $ i spent on hpt with my two girls. Just wondering if the internet cheapies are as reliable as the store bought ones and if so, where do I get them from? Thanks ladies
- you can go to the Dollar store and pick up them for $1. Worked for me! I got a BFP with one, and backed it up to double check with a digital one. Good luck!00
- I would recommend getting them through the Internet. I did and there is no difference than the tests in the store... If you go to early-pregnancy-tests.com you can buy them individually or in bulk and it's very inexpensive, plus you get free shipping!!! Good luck and hope this helped!00
- you can get tests at the dollar store for a buck, but early-pregnancy-tests.com has cheap tests too that work just as well and you can also order opk's as well if you use them. I'm just waiting for mine to come in. I ordered on Friday!00
- yeah I generally get mine from http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com too..... I got 30 hpt strips for $20 and 50 ovulation test strips for $30, free shipping and fast shipping..... so now I don't feel so guilty if I want to start testing as early as 9 or 10dpo and I test twice a day for ovulation.
ADD:::: they are so cheap because they don't come in all that fancy packaging and they are just strips, no casing and stuff.... you just pee into a dry sterile cup and dip the strip in for a few seconds..... they are FAR from fancy and are not a "name brand" this is why they are so cheap.00
- I used one 14dpo, and there replaced right into somewhat even a line. I very virtually threw it out and went on with my day, yet then i took a digital and it reported pregnant. I even have heard that some human beings do truly nicely with them nonetheless and get positives 9dpo.00
- I have used the online ones for awhile now and I love them, they are so cheap I can test as much as I want and not feel guilty about waisting money. I always had gotten them through early-pregnancy-tests.com and really like them, but I found new ones that I like even more, they are from babywishes.org, they are 300% wider so they are much easier to read. I actually just placed an order with them a couple days ago and am expecting it any day. There is no sales tax and no shipping charges no matter how small your package! Hope that helpes!00
- How Much Does IVF Cost in Pakistan?
- Help! Would you say this ovulation strip is positive? If not, am I close?
- Tmi alert I have PCOS and me and my s.o. are trying to get pregnant without the help of medicine rn. what are my chances of being pregnant?
- Anyone else currently 10 dpo?
- How hard is it to get someone pregnant?
- Have weed in my system but what to have a baby if I conceive and drs test me positive will they involve cps? I have stopped smoking btw.?
- Testosterone cause infertility?
- Can an autistic guy have a neurotypical daughter?
- Would you have a kid with artificial insemination if your husband had genes that could be passed on to the offspring?
- Stopped birth control last month- positive test this month?