Cheapie Internet Tests?
My hubby and I are ttc #3. I remember how much $ i spent on hpt with my two girls. Just wondering if the internet cheapies are as reliable as the store bought ones and if so, where do I get them from? Thanks ladies
- you can go to the Dollar store and pick up them for $1. Worked for me! I got a BFP with one, and backed it up to double check with a digital one. Good luck!00
- I would recommend getting them through the Internet. I did and there is no difference than the tests in the store... If you go to early-pregnancy-tests.com you can buy them individually or in bulk and it's very inexpensive, plus you get free shipping!!! Good luck and hope this helped!00
- you can get tests at the dollar store for a buck, but early-pregnancy-tests.com has cheap tests too that work just as well and you can also order opk's as well if you use them. I'm just waiting for mine to come in. I ordered on Friday!00
- yeah I generally get mine from http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com too..... I got 30 hpt strips for $20 and 50 ovulation test strips for $30, free shipping and fast shipping..... so now I don't feel so guilty if I want to start testing as early as 9 or 10dpo and I test twice a day for ovulation.
ADD:::: they are so cheap because they don't come in all that fancy packaging and they are just strips, no casing and stuff.... you just pee into a dry sterile cup and dip the strip in for a few seconds..... they are FAR from fancy and are not a "name brand" this is why they are so cheap.00
- I used one 14dpo, and there replaced right into somewhat even a line. I very virtually threw it out and went on with my day, yet then i took a digital and it reported pregnant. I even have heard that some human beings do truly nicely with them nonetheless and get positives 9dpo.00
- I have used the online ones for awhile now and I love them, they are so cheap I can test as much as I want and not feel guilty about waisting money. I always had gotten them through early-pregnancy-tests.com and really like them, but I found new ones that I like even more, they are from babywishes.org, they are 300% wider so they are much easier to read. I actually just placed an order with them a couple days ago and am expecting it any day. There is no sales tax and no shipping charges no matter how small your package! Hope that helpes!00
- Expierneces on clomid ?
- Clear blue digital glitch...Maybe?
- I spoke to someone who knows me about i have a third child at 38 by sperm bank and I get back in return to my tubes at age 28 now? Kind?
- Confused.com Late period still ovulating?
- Tips on conceiving?
- Any women who are short adivce on sex postions because I'm 4ft 9 and my husband is 7ft tall and guys too any advice or tips would help?
- Can Cloning technology be used for treating people with infertility problems. They can have 2 children the first child will be a clone of?
- Can you get an ivf for $300 ever anywhere?
- A kid at school told the whole class I was on my period. But I am not. WHAT DO I DO??
- Is 40 too old to have my first child?