Can walking help you tone up/lose fat in every pat of your body even like your stomach?
- yes and running too00
- For the average person just walking will not tone you up but yes, it will burn calories. The lower the intensity of the activity or exercise the smaller the number of calories burned per unit of time. For example, you can burn more calories in 15 minutes of bicycling at a high intensity level than you can in 45 minutes of easy walking. I also recommend to combine your cardio with some resistance training to 'tone up' and remember the key to exercise is CONSISTENCY. The main benefits to walking are increased blood flow, circulation & immune system stregth not weight loss. I hope this helps :-)00
- You can have fun while walking.
- Yes absolutely! The way walking can help is that it's an aerobic activity that will burn calories and help you lose weight. There's no way to target just one area, like your stomach. You'll have to lose weight all over and then your stomach will shrink.
You'll have to make sure that your heart rate is elevated while walking so (find your target heart rate zone) to make sure you're burning enough calories for weight loss. Research has shown that you need to walk 60 minutes a day, five days a week to lose weight by walking.
Walking will mostly tone the lower part of your body so I recommend strength training 2-3 times a week for 15-30 minutes. You don't have to go to a gym, you can do it at home, but muscle burns calories so the more lean muscle mass you have, the more calories your body will burn naturally, even when watching TV.
- What is the best tea to drink before bedtime?
- How many calories in dark chocolate Italian torrone candy bar ?
- Will I lose weight and is this diet healthy?
- Getting bigger butt fast? How ?
- What is the best and fastest way for a 15 year old looking to lose weight to lose weight?
- Why am I so skinny?
- If you were really fat and out of shape, and you were filthy rich, can you get the absolute best cosmetic surgery to look attractive?
- From a public health point of view, what should governments do, if anything, to combat obesity?
- Is it harder to lose some pounds if you're around 28yrs old already?
- I’m 15 and I weigh 340.I want to lose weight for myself so I can have a happy life.But I don’t know where to start. Is it possible or no?