for the avatar for the answers some people have other pictures for theirs how can I do that?
- ur pic is on yahoo answers already!00
- Go to your Yahoo! 360 Blog Page. Click “My Page” at the top of the page. Select either “Upload Yahoo! Photos” or “Edit Profile Photos” on the left. Click the “Browse” button and select photos from your computer’s hardware files that you want to upload unto your Yahoo! 360. You can select upto 4 photos to put unto your Yahoo! 360 Page. After uploading a picture/pictures, then choose which one you want to set as your default/primary picture by clicking on the little circle next to the phrase “Set as primary.” This will make the little white circle have a smaller black circle in it. Then scroll down and click “Save.”
Now to go to your Yahoo! Answers profile page. On the right it should say “Edit my page.” Click this. At the top of the next page, there should be an option that allows to have your Yahoo! 360 page’s primary picture be your avatar for Yahoo! Answers. Choose this option. Then hit “Save” at the bottom of the page. Your avatar will most likely not appear at first. It took me a few days to have my avatar’s picture appear on Yahoo! Answers. Once in awhile, Yahoo! Answers may be updating their site, or this site may be experiencing some problems so your avatar may not show up at all then. It really depends on the circumstance. I hope your picture comes up soon though!
- Hello LC
I will give you simple but easy instructions which you can follow
♣You need to create your Yahoo 360 account..
♣Click on your Profile and go to Yahoo 360 Home page
♣Login to your account
♣Then Click on My page at the top (Just search at the top and you should be there)
♣Click Edit Personal Photos
♣In the photos click Browse and drop it there(From the drive containing your photo)
♣To convert the photo to JPG format go to Microsoft paint open that photo and save it as JPG(Format)
♣When you are done click Save at the bottom of My page(Yahoo 360 page)where you had browsed the photo
♣It takes awhile to upload depending on your server and connectivity..If there is no disturbance then it should get uploaded immediately.!
♣When its uploaded click on Edit personal photos once again and click on 'Set as primary' and come back to your profile,click Edit My Info
♣Lastly tick Use my Yahoo! 360 Picture
♣Login again to get your photo instead of the Avatar!
I hope this is clear !!! as I've included all the steps which you could have probably missed out...
Hope this Helps!!
All the Best!00
- I've obvious it. It's a rather well film, I'd customarily deliver it a eight/10. Good scenes, well pix, well animation. And rather cool creatures. It's 162 mins of strong-ness.00
Go to your profile page
a) Click edit my info.
b) Click edit my avatar.
c) Follow instructions.
f) Upload a photo to Yahoo 360. (there are some format issues regarding type and size of image.
g) Return to a).
h) Click use my 360 avatar here.
There are gremlins in the system that have been affecting that process for the last few weeks.
Ensure you have done it correctly and keep trying periodically.10
- Why do you answer questions?
- How long does it take yahoo answers to answer you?
- What is the name of this semi-automatic pistol?
- Is answering anonymous questions so bad?
- Who answers my question?
- Now that Dominic Raab has resigned where the hell are the Tories going to find another inept, overprivileged, self-serving w@nker?
- Is it possible to see your oldest questions on here?
- Why do you not earn points for answering your own questions?
- What is yahoo answers points meant? what if i will have 100000 points in future?
- Why isnt questoons being answered anymore?