What is a multimember constituency?
It's some kind of political term obviously. I can't find the exact meaning though.
- NO seats but there is a direct correlation between the UK allowing a 2,000,000 strong Muslim population and other large groups of foreign people to become established in the UK and the greatly increased BNP vote.Most British are horrified at such a change and a referendum would prove this easily. I do not believe the government have the right to change the UK in this way and I have left Labour for UKIP.00
- Constituency Meaning00
- A constituency that elects more than one representative to the legislature, parliament, or whatever.00
- I sigh some papers to get a ssa payee is it to late to change my mind?
- Storage containers for sensitive data must be approved by what government agency?
- Will Hillary Clinton probably stand for President again?
- It seems Attorney Avenatti and Stormy are enjoying their fame and media coverage. Are they hoping for a tv show or maybe?
- Why can't the USA be more like Canada? Universal Health Care, no caps, no deductibles, no co-pays, quality affordable education?
- Trump’s frightened to show up at a dinner that celebrates the 1st amendment (WH correspondents). He’s not wanted at an evening that ...?
- Should we remove Chaplains from the military?
- Americans cryng about 9.11 they forget all countries bombed by them?
- Should Israel be dragged before the International criminal court for ordering the IDF to shoot unarmed children?
- Can The President Of The US Have Self Proclaimed Titles?