Procedural programming is basically making a program without any classes... that is, you are using variables, data structures, and subroutines. I.E., instead of having methods, you have functions. Instead of having objects, you have modules.
You would use procedural programming when all you want to do is accomplish a bunch of steps.
Here are some programs that use implement it:
However, it is possible to use these programs (Python in particular) in an object oriented way.
The Linux Kernal was written in a Procedural Oriented language.
Procedure Oriented programming ?
Please explain the features of Procedure oriented programming and its programming languages.
- After compiling a C# console/terminal program in Visual Studio on MacOS, how do I run the program outside of VS?
- How to make molds for plastic toys in Blender?
- How i can know how much size of Website?
- Advantage of ftp?
- I have Window 10, I need a program to write letters?
- Please help me with this C# code.?
- I have registered a domain name and buyed a web hosting now, what is the next step i need to do?
- Write a program that allows a user to enter an hourly pay rate and hours worked. The program outputs the user’s gross pay?
- How to search for text within brackets with things in between?
- Did Apple patent FireWire?